joined Feb 11, 2014

Haha, yuki getting all jealous. XD

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

´_´ ... nice joke

/Cringe

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Rereading the first chapter, it's interesting how yata went from "don't touch me, it's cold" to "I won't let go of your hand no matter what !" in just a few chapters, regarding yuki. :3

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

So basically, when the straightman isnt improvised but rehearsed, it's terrible

joined Mar 25, 2013

Rereading the first chapter, it's interesting how yata went from "don't touch me, it's cold" to "I won't let go of your hand no matter what !" in just a few chapters, regarding yuki. :3

That's more, in the vein of showing that she isn't bothered by the coldness that Yuki exudes rather than anything romantic.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I think you broke your googles, need to replace them. -o-

joined Mar 25, 2013

And I think you put on too many pairs :]

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Joking aside, you're reading too much into what I wrote. Never said this was a sure hint as some romantic developpement, just that I found interesting (and funny), that in the first chapter, she was all "you're cold, don't touch me", then in a later chapter she wouldn't let go of her hand, making a nice contrast in her attitude. I'm not expecting them to get all lovey dovey anytime soon, though that would be nice. And don't even think it was really intentional on the author's part.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Joking aside, you're reading too much into what I wrote. Never said this was a sure hint as some romantic developpement, just that I found interesting (and funny), that in the first chapter, she was all "you're cold, don't touch me", then in a later chapter she wouldn't let go of her hand, making a nice contrast in her attitude. I'm not expecting them to get all lovey dovey anytime soon, though that would be nice. And don't even think it was really intentional on the author's part.

No, totally. It was meant to show Yata growing more comfortable with her roommates, and in that respect it's developing rather nicely. Yuki definitely has some feelings for her, but it's too soon to tell whether Yata will return them, I'm thinking that she won't, just because it's that kind of manga.

Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

I read the post on Cool's Pixiv page and I found out Youko has a Kansai accent. They never bother adapting those, do they.

Unlike Japanese, English accents are expressed by phonetics rather than morphology so it's not that easy to write out in text format without totally butchering a word. Plus I'm not American and haven't had much exposure so I have no idea how to write out a southern accent which is often used as a substitute for kansai. I think I can write Australian though because it's my neighbouring country, but I think that would be weird in itself XD

tl;dr- I leave the dialects because I can't adapt them

I made another post after that one that expands on that if you would like to read it.
That aside, thank you for all your work.

joined Jul 8, 2013

That was amazing.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Leaving bad jokes aside, Yata's smiling face was insanely adorable (probably due to contrast).

Not that surprising if Yata has enough empathy to realize Yiki is really unconfortable with the effect her powers produce on othets.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 2:10AM

Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

One for six people? Oh no. Maybe they should move to Mayohiga.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yuki x Yata confirmed.....again!

The figleafing here is kind of weird. Why go to all that trouble to hide nipples on some of them, awkwardly in the case of the fox, and then have a wide open view on others? What's Cool going for here?

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

The figleafing here is kind of weird. Why go to all that trouble to hide nipples on some of them, awkwardly in the case of the fox, and then have a wide open view on others? What's Cool going for here?

So you wanna see fox nipples?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

She says her body odor smells like breast milk lol . Breast milk smells good , it reminds me of a newborn baby's breath . <3 I can't wait to see which are dating or if they all take turns getting together .

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She says her body odor smells like breast milk lol . Breast milk smells good , it reminds me of a newborn baby's breath . <3 I can't wait to see which are dating or if they all take turns getting together .

Weirdly, I can see the long-neck girl as aromantic. She just doesn't seem interested in such things.

I'd like to see the oni with an outside girlfriend. Good excuse to add more characters.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Poor Yuki, she'll have to try harder next time.

The Oni is so chill. Awesome character.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wow, everyone naked had a better body
howewer I am worried about spoilers say that the Fox is not the only one who is slut

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

this chapter was an excuse for naked boobs lol

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Wow, everyone naked had a better body
howewer I am worried about spoilers say that the Fox is not the only one who is slut

Where can I read the spoilers?

joined Mar 23, 2013

If you show everyone's nipples in a single chapter, what are you supposed to show in the future?!

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

If you show everyone's nipples in a single chapter, what are you supposed to show in the future?!

...Everyone's nipples.

D9ec7f8a6a1ac2812ba40e6c1175b396~2
joined May 31, 2015

Ganbatte, Yuki!
Yata will be a good wife~

Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

Where can I read the spoilers?

I don't think there's any spoilers because Cool is drawing the comic as we speak, but there was an extra on his Pixiv where Yata accidentally gropes Momi in her sleep and she interprets it as trying to initiate sex. Whether that describes as "slutty" or not, I'm not sure.

To reply you must either login or sign up.