Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Nao has a sister/childhood friend(which is it?)?

I probably have to skim the previous chapters again to know what's going on.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Phil posted:

I think it's something along the lines of younger girls considering their friends to be sisters.

I don't believe this is something covered at all in the previous chapters.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

fuck yeeeEEESSSS IT CONTINUED

joined Mar 25, 2013

She was the girl with which she was having sex every so often, that goes to Tokyo I think to study and has a boyfriend.

So there is at least one or two more doujins? I really hope there will be a Chihiro x Shino doujin.

joined Aug 19, 2014

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that the last two page is hot right?

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

So there is at least one or two more doujins? I really hope there will be a Chihiro x Shino doujin.

Just one after 2nd has been sold so far, but Takemiya been steady with her new doujin releases lately, so we may see another next year.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

She was the girl with which she was having sex every so often, that goes to Tokyo I think to study and has a boyfriend.

Thank you. And Alice Cheshire, too.

So the extra is probably going to be about another love triangle after one was resolved in the main work? Okay.

I have to say that I too have been hoping for something ChihiroxShino-centric.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 9:45AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Damn ~~~~~ That reindeer's fine!
Hahaha! XD Also yay more of Nao and call and reply!!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wait... who??? I feel like I missed something

EDIT: nvm found the person in chapter 3

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 10:25AM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

one of her best series, i'm glad it continues

joined Jul 8, 2013

Wao, that childhood friend character is the FUCKING WORST! Even by Takemiya Jin angst character standards. That's quite the feat. I'd be impressed if I didn't wish the character never existed to begin with lol.
My other reaction to this chapter is...WHY!? WHY CAN'T WE JUST LEAVE IT AT A HAPPY ENDING!? WHY MUST YOU ADD MORE AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ITS GOING TO GET SUPER FUCKING ANGSTY TO MAKE IT WORSE!? This is one of my favorite of Takemiya's series and now I'm terrified she's gonna ruin the ending for me lol.

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 2:37PM

Okaaaaayyy..... So that Sis or whatever is living with that....uhmm.. Nao(?) under one roof??... (ex-)lovers still living together???!! CAN'T BE GOOD IN THAT SITUATION! O_O

Love triangle.... OH HOW I HATE THAT TAG!!! XD
I'll just HOPE Nao and Aoi stay together in the end(hopefully without too much drama).... O_o

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

YES!!YES!!YES!! It's continuing!! Aww hell yeah!! Best Christmas present ever!! XD

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

end?...end?.......end?! ...END???!!!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I really hope there will be a Chihiro x Shino doujin.

Next time, ok...

joined Aug 19, 2012

that afterward is longest I've seen

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So she plans to continue ChouNan whenever she feels like it, that's pretty awesome. Is this the last available for now? She also said that Sis loved Nao more than she realized, I kinda hope she follows up on that in a side story but I doubt it.

And seeing this chapter, Sis really isn't that bad of a person. She definitely made some mistakes but I've seen worse actual love interests.

On a side note, the 3 books she talked about, were those Looking At You Kinda Turns Me On and Girl Meets Girl and stuff or like, big anthologies?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

God bless Takemiya Jin.

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

"IF ITS JUST KISSING"
º0º DAYUM ♥

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Well, she did say she accidentally messed the outline and had two extra pages to kill, so don't say she didn't warn ya!

But to sum it up:
Yes, Takemiya Jin is a female.
Yes, she is gay married.

Hurrah!

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

On a side note, the 3 books she talked about, were those Looking At You Kinda Turns Me On and Girl Meets Girl and stuff or like, big anthologies?

They are:
お隣さん<下>
Chouchou Nannan:2nd-2
ハムゆり

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The afterword is great. Makes you feel like being really busy and hard-working yourself. <3

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Well, she did say she accidentally messed the outline and had two extra pages to kill, so don't say she didn't warn ya!

But to sum it up:
Yes, Takemiya Jin is a female.
Yes, she is gay married.

Hurrah!

I think she's referring to her character in Fire Emblem.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I didn't pay much attention but yeah, she meant married in the last Fire Emblem that finally have gay option.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Jin's a bit of a gamer, I guess. She's also very into Granblue Fantasy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.