Forum › Posts by Himmeltan

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

Now I'm hoping they'll do the other one, the one with the perspective of random classmate A and B

joined Aug 19, 2014

It feels weird reading Kumamoto's Otae like this. Her weirdness seems like it got toned down compared to Otae in his twitter's work..

joined Aug 19, 2014

That...really wasn't really subtle at all lmao

last edited at Mar 30, 2018 8:42PM

Himmeltan
Medusa discussion 05 Sep 20:29
joined Aug 19, 2014

What if she's actually a real medusa? The event before she got into mental hospital was all in her head but in the end in the hospital, her hair actually turned to snek :thinking:

Himmeltan
Love Storm discussion 20 Mar 03:07
joined Aug 19, 2014

Honestly if it's real life in current Japan or the world I think people would just go cheering them on, especially the otaku fans instead of bringing them trouble..

joined Aug 19, 2014

?? What comedy? This shit is pretty depressing

joined Aug 19, 2014

not Kanade x Fumika

:((((

last edited at Nov 4, 2016 4:24AM

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

N-no Tsubasa?

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that the last two page is hot right?

joined Aug 19, 2014

oh shit new chapter

joined Aug 19, 2014

O-oh it's a sequel from that manga chapter? I don't know whether I should feel happy that the blonde girl still happy with her girlfriend or goddamn sad because there's no deus ex machina that makes the mc ends up with the blonde girl ;_;

joined Aug 19, 2014

I-i think i came a bit every time Futo hits Seiga. Does that makes me a M!?

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

Uhihi~ >w<

joined Aug 19, 2014

Tis one a deep

joined Aug 19, 2014

Still couldn't get pass how those things are BIG in Yohane's doujin. There's a certain charm in it, but goddamn they're big

Himmeltan
Age 15 discussion 02 Jun 02:06
joined Aug 19, 2014

Actually more interested with the news that they're going to translate morinaga milk manga extra.

Also uh, 20 chapters released already? Hopefully they can keep up

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

Seeing that panel with MC 'floating' reminds me of the same Reimu panel in one of her doujin lol.

Himmeltan
Stretch discussion 02 Apr 21:34
joined Aug 19, 2014

..I really don't know whether it's a prank from the scanlator or the author.

Friggin april's fool

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

What the fuck I thought it's still ch 1 and now it's suddenly ch 7?

brb reading

joined Aug 19, 2014

I don't know what to feel about this chapter. I mean, I already know that Sacchan had most certainly cheating with Ruki, but seeing Remi just outright saying that she had sex with her everyday caught me off guard.

I mean, what the fuck? I think I'm more confused than angry after seeing something like that.

Himmeltan
Their Story discussion 23 Nov 03:21
joined Aug 19, 2014

This the same couple from the image batch? Did she cut her hair or something later on when they're dating?

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

Is that it? How about the shop keeper and her housemate?

joined Aug 19, 2014

Update! thank you Nanoha month I guess good stuff.
So I don't get it are Arf, Yunno, Zafira familiars I guess Linith too? is a little weird that they didn't explain that.
And Yuri is here Dearche already got jelly...I really like this manga. Reinforce and Vita are SOOOOO out of character lol.

I was honestly surprised seeing Yuuno talking to Nanoha like that.

joined Aug 19, 2014

It's time

Himmeltan
joined Aug 19, 2014

Aoi is really cute