Forum › Posts by Shadow

Shadow
My Beloved discussion 27 Mar 12:10
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

I think this is the end of Beloved? The listing on Game implied it was.

It's the series that never ends. It has one last chapter in Game ('Something? Nothing?') and then, as far as we know, that's it.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Where is the credit from? I know its madoka Magica but it like it's from a doujin

It's from an illustration set on Pixiv.

Shadow
Image Comments 20 May 12:35
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010
71xpqoy

These two are from a very recent doujin of Takemiya's that we'll get to... at some point.

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

So there is at least one or two more doujins? I really hope there will be a Chihiro x Shino doujin.

Just one after 2nd has been sold so far, but Takemiya been steady with her new doujin releases lately, so we may see another next year.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

“See, I told you Takemiya is all about the angst!” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Right Cyfer/Shadow? :]

ヽ(*`3´)ノ!

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANON WHAT A GREAT WAY TO CELEBRATE

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Also a side note here , but it says 2013 on one of the last pages . Are we really that far behind in reading manga from Takemiya Jin

We scanlate doujins out of order, so the year doesn't remotely indicate how much we need to do. For instance, we've only done 3 out of 17 known Takemiya doujins between 2007–2011 but are only slightly behind on 2014–2015 works.

nock business

We'll have a fix soonish.

Shadow
Junk/Jewel discussion 16 Dec 01:37
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

This was interesting. At least four days without Jin though. Is Junk-Lab another similar manga?

Sorry to disappoint, but Junk-lab is Takemiya's circle name for when she does doujinshi. She hasn't really done another collection of shorts like this.

Aww. Oh well. Are there many doujins under the circle name?

There's a lot, and plenty more to come too. Takemiya's been drawing yuri doujins since February 2007 for basically every event she can attend, and even though she took a break from 2011–2012, she's come back in full force, especially this year.

Shadow
Junk/Jewel discussion 15 Dec 05:07
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

This was interesting. At least four days without Jin though. Is Junk-Lab another similar manga?

Sorry to disappoint, but Junk-lab is Takemiya's circle name for when she does doujinshi. She hasn't really done another collection of shorts like this.

last edited at Dec 15, 2015 5:08AM

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Does this mean there's actually more to this one before this or does it say that because this was a compilation of everything for t his story put together?

Yes it's a compilation. From our release post:

The first “chapter” (“Iroha ~Promise~) came out in December 2008, when she’d been making yuri doujinshi for nearly two years, and this collection was released in May 2009, two months after she’d debuted in Yuri Hime.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 11:02AM

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Not sure who fixes this kind of thing, but... The 2nd panel of page 31 "I've" should be I'm, I believe.

Thanks for the heads up! I fix it but Cyfer's the one who can upload, so the fix will be a short while yet.

Edit: I also know about page 37 now.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 7:45AM

Shadow
Live & Loud discussion 11 Oct 20:54
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOUHAI

Shadow
Wish discussion 27 Jun 16:37
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Hmm, is a 'my' missing in the first bubble on page 12? It seems weird.

Yup, our miss. We'll be fixing it soon-ish.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Also shadow oneesama from divulge has taught both of us a great lesson on how to kiss girls and now we got 10/10 scores from the wikiHow kissing a girl quiz!

Happy anniversary you two! I hope your kissing advice gets good use. Remember: tight seal.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Are these two girls from another story?

As far as we know, they're original to this doujin.

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

can anyone that can read Japanese check if her blog is confirmation of a sequel?

I think it is, but not sure

It's already out; it's a short doujin that seems to follow Nao and Aoi a bit more.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Interesting that she's doing this in very short chapters, is that a standard thing for Rakuen? I know Collectors is like that, but I'd assumed it was because of the 4-koma format.

I can't say anything about the actual anthology, but yeah, most of the online chapters from artists are on the short side.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

It's written "Fin" at the end of the chapter 2. Which means it's probably like the previous one : what follows is left to the imagination of the reader. The author may very well reuse Emi in other short unrelated chapters, with the Nagomi as a background.

That's just how she signals the end of her parts over at Rakuen (you can see the same thing on the Fragments of Love chapters, whereas Yuri-Hime's style is a "to be continued").

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Thank Shadow for requesting it!

Edit: And the other Lucky Star today too! All we did was take forever to upload them...

Oh, I was wondering why it took a while. I guess I can request that huge upload now.

last edited at Mar 3, 2015 5:06AM

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

I thought that too for a while, but I also bought the anthology, so after After Story 3, there's still 5 chapters in the "KonaKaga After Story" collection. (These are also being scanlated atm)

Wow thats a surprising amount of chapters left :o

Most of them are short, but the final one is a fair 25 pages.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

There is also one more after story from this author, but that's all.

I thought that too for a while, but I also bought the anthology, so after After Story 3, there's still 5 chapters in the "KonaKaga After Story" collection. (These are also being scanlated atm)

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Honestly the artistic skill is probably the placement of texts. I don't like to redraw with mouse because that's a pain in the ass so I rely on placement of texts to cover up things here and there.

Yeah but you can tell when someone's done something weird to cover up something they don't want to redraw.

If someone has a raw page that [s]he thinks was pretty hard to edit and could direct me to that so I can look for myself how I fare, I'd be really thankful. I've read pretty much every yuri available in english, so instead of rereading my favorite series like once a week, I might as well help to get some new yuri onto this site.

Go crazy: http://puu.sh/g3yvT/54084a7571.png
http://puu.sh/g3yAU/6c510040a5.png

how long/hard would it be to learn how to clean/edit/typeset with absolutely no experience in image editing?

As Kouhai said, there's a bunch of very helpful resources that can get you up to speed in a few weeks of practice? A month? And from there you can learn good typesetting sense, etc. There's still no good guide for editing in colour though...

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

I don't know where else to ask so sorry if that is out of place here, but... do editors and cleaners work with like, a mouse? Or a drawing tablet? Cause I imagine doing that with a mouse would be pretty annoying.

I'm in the no tablet club as well, but I imagine you can get similar or equal results with some sense of artistic skill. I don't have that either though.

Shadow
LOVE/DEATH discussion 27 Jan 10:46
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Also curious about what you mean by first blood. Considering they've already sustained a couple lesions and a bloody cut around the eye.

Akii injures Shou's eye to the point where it drips blood and she has trouble opening it for the chapter. It's a lot more serious-looking than before

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime. (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

Fuck! And here I was, thinking there'd be some nice NTR... in that case, do you have any other information on that other manga?

It's a new series by Kodama Naoko that started in January's issue. I don't know any more about it, sorry.