Forum › Look at Me discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So there are only supposed to be 3 parts? Or is it only three so far?

Given how part 2 ends, it seems like there's still an awful lot of story left to cram into a single chapter.

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

Hanayo asking if Nico was a boy almost had me in tears laughing.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

"I feel like kayo-chin's avoiding us lately". Gee I wonder why Rin...

joined Sep 8, 2015

oohhh wowww i am very mega archi super happy n.n omg es tan beatiful realmente te adorooo el drama viene rin por que estara triste?? hmmmm hanayo preguntando si es un chico nico me mato ajajja esta genial espero impaciente el siguiente capitulo drama ojojo

joined Sep 8, 2015

me rompio el kokoro el primer capitulo estuvo genial los feelings rin te daras cuenta muy tarde ojojo la gran nico cautivara su kokoro aunque amo el nicomaki esto no es malo es más lo adoro ;3 muchas gracias no crei que podria ver algo asi uno de mis otros motivos para ir a japon XD hontoni arigato n.n

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

This Nico is pretty cool and admirable. Still, Rin's misgivings kind of make me think it's still not clear whether Maki or Hanayo are more important to her. Maybe the couples could change.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This Nico is pretty cool and admirable. Still, Rin's misgivings kind of make me think it's still not clear whether Maki or Hanayo are more important to her. Maybe the couples could change.

At this point it would be a sour plot twist! Like, "You know what Maki, I don't like you anymore... I like Hanayo more, so I'm gonna steal her away from Niko bcoz I've been confused all this time... You don't even kiss that well anyway nya"

I think she is like that just because they are chilhood friends right? so is just natural she would be confused if her best friend avoids her.

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 7:08PM

Why this is so cute and sad for the same time?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

huh whuh? nooo...nothing's resolved...

Img_3164
joined Sep 14, 2014

That's it? I'm not satisfied I'm not Fucking SATISFIED I need MORE of this SHIT!!

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

I wish I could say I didn't see something like that coming, but with the overall tone of the set, I suppose it fits... and now I'll go cry in a corner for the dishonest and oblivious pair.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

this story was amazing till the last page - and then it turns into shit... wtf is with this ending? what a damn waste of time -.-

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

wtf is with this ending? what a damn waste of time -.-

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Wow, this was really well done. But can someone arrest Hanayo for being criminally oblivious, please? The takoyaki party was the perfect opportunity to ask if there is room for one more person? Good grief!

Unbenannt
joined Dec 7, 2014

that was interesting
nico too read some Hanaya x Nico ^^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, ouch. That's kind of a bad end, really.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Nico > Hanayo > Rin <-> Maki

Nico you idiot! You should have just confessed Dx

RandomRangerWhite
7d7xkmj
joined Jun 18, 2013

We don't even get to see a single NicoPana kiss scene?
Dammit.

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 8:43AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

wtf is with this ending? what a damn waste of time -.-

I wonder if that's a random picture or a real one Lul.

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

...Please don't let it end like this, Joi

Seconded :-(

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This could have been so much more, that's the disappointing part. If there were about 10 more parts, you could have added more depth to Nico's feelings, maybe had Hanayo come to a realization that she's not losing her best friend by allowing her relationship with Maki, and even noticing Nico's feelings in the end. But all that potential is lost after all, unless there's a sequel series. Nico does come off looking kind of cool, but it doesn't go nearly far enough.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

This had potential.... maybe a sequel?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ugh...should I hold up hope for this since its still listed as "ongoing"
I hope theres more cause this 3rd ch didnt really resolve things just kinda showed friends trying to keep going when troubled..

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow, this was really well done. But can someone arrest Hanayo for being criminally oblivious, please? The takoyaki party was the perfect opportunity to ask if there is room for one more person? Good grief!

That's what everyone was expecting but I guess Hanayo's confidence wasn't enough to believe in Niko's feelings... She is dense after all.
I said that but I'm pretty mad too... Like, okay the author wasted the chance for takoyaki for all of them ... But then he had a second chance, when Niko pretended to take the phone as she stares the sea... I swear... I thought she was going to let a tear scape, and then Hanayo would realize (The angle and the face and everything was perfect).............. BUT NO!

My last guess is that the author received menacing letters

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 11:08AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Not the way I thought it would end. Kind of a shame since it got so much potential. I was expecting Rin to at least tell Hanayo about her and Maki since they're really good friends, and Hanayo to feel maybe a little something for Nico in the end but oh well. It's still a good read nonetheless.

last edited at Sep 16, 2015 11:10AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.