Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jul 2, 2013

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

สนใจที่จะแปลจริงๆจังๆ มั๊ยคะ สำหรับทำเป็นหนังสือ เวอร์ชั่นภาษาอังกฤษและลงในอุ้คบีคอมมิคอ่ะค่ะ

สนใจค่ะ แต่ถ้าเป็นไปได้คงต้องมีคน QC เช็คคุณภาพของการแปลอยู่เหมือนกัน ไม่เคยอยู่ circle แต่ก็แปลบทความหรือการ์ตูนสั้นๆบางครั้งบางคราวค่ะ

joined Apr 17, 2015

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

สนใจที่จะแปลจริงๆจังๆ มั๊ยคะ สำหรับทำเป็นหนังสือ เวอร์ชั่นภาษาอังกฤษและลงในอุ้คบีคอมมิคอ่ะค่ะ

สนใจค่ะ แต่ถ้าเป็นไปได้คงต้องมีคน QC เช็คคุณภาพของการแปลอยู่เหมือนกัน ไม่เคยอยู่ circle แต่ก็แปลบทความหรือการ์ตูนสั้นๆบางครั้งบางคราวค่ะ

รบกวนติดต่อมาทางเฟสบุ๊คได้มั๊ยคะ หรือทางเพจก็ได้ค่ะ กำลังหาคนแปลอยู่น่ะค่ะ สว่นQCอาจจะให้คนอ่านต่างชาติช่วยอีกทีค่ะ

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 10:34PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Google translates thai surprisingly well. Better than japanese anyway.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh boy, ch.8 raws gave me cavities. Donut is such a lovely dork.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I know, right? :D God I want to edit this so bad xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I know, right? :D God I want to edit this so bad xD

Donut's adorable blushing face <3
Alextasha-sama let the power be with you!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Alextasha-sama let the power be with you!

First the power should be with Kibufu-sama because she is doing now TN for ch6 xD

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

little by little these urges want me to check out the raws grow stronger, need.....to......stay.....strong............. ;___;

last edited at Jun 24, 2015 3:01PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

little by little these urges want me to check out the raws grow stronger, need.....to......stay.....strong............. ;___;

'The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.' O.Wilde cited my devilish self...muhaha

Tumblr_nj4cv5bfcf1t6wkv1o1_500
joined Jun 7, 2015

That scene P'Mew pass by Donut ignoring her..damn I felt the pain IRL. Btw nice work

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Ratana sensei is pretty fast on making chapter lol I just check out three musqueeteers and saw that she is already making ch14 and it looks like it would be a cute chapter >////< awesome!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I have a super nerdy (?) question, how does one address a hum manwah writer? like one can call them like Ratana-sensei but is there a word they use? I'd like to know it :3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I have a super nerdy (?) question, how does one address a hum manwah writer? like one can call them like Ratana-sensei but is there a word they use? I'd like to know it :3

It's very interesting question! So I asked Ratana about it. Apparently they don't have word like "sensei" for this. It would be using just P'

Also in Thailand they calling manga/comics = การ์ตูน = cartoon (yes, English word cartoon)

It's fascinating :D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Also in Thailand they calling manga/comics = การ์ตูน = cartoon (yes, English word cartoon)

BLASPHEMERS!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Via Wikipedia:

The artistic roots of Thai comics can be found in paintings of local ghosts based on stories of Thai folklore, appearing during the reign of King Nangklao in the early 19th century.

In the 1910s, King Vajiravudh created the first Thai cartoons, after being introduced to British political cartoons during his education at Oxford University. After the Siamese Revolution of 1932 the first proper comic strips were created by Sawat Chutarop, including Sang Thong and Khun Maun, based on Popeye and Mickey Mouse. In 1952, Pimol Kalasee created the first comic aimed to childred, Tuk Ka Ta.

During the 21st century several new comics have been created, inspired by Japanese manga including Apaimanee Saga, the first Thai comic that was translated into foreign languages

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It's always good to learn something new ^^ but lol having been inspired by British political cartoons, I didn't expect that. It's a small world.

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 2:00PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Political Cartoons are so awesome.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Political Cartoons are so awesome.

I'm not familiar with these, but I respect British sense of humour.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I remember really enjoying The IT Crowd

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So raws for chapter 9 are out and I really want to read them xD Three Musqueerteers, why you aren't uploading next chapters????

Oh, wait, it's my own team.

I talked to girls and MAYBE Kibufu will send her translation today (maybe, because she's super busy right now) and MAYBE Coco will do qc by Friday so MAYBE I will edit this at weekend but because some busy stuff there It's not sure thing.

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I talked to girls and MAYBE Kibufu will send her translation today (maybe, because she's super busy right now) and MAYBE Coco will do qc by Friday so MAYBE I will edit this at weekend but because some busy stuff there It's not sure thing.

Maybe XD oh well it's not like we could put aside real life stuff it just don't work that way. at least there would be progress this month for the translation of ch6

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Have to say, I really like the way Ratana's developing the relationship between Donut and Mew. It just feels so natural.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And finally story when we see actual story after they start dating. (Yes I know, there are also other titles but it's not many of them, or just not so natural xD)

joined Jan 31, 2015

From three-musqueerteers:

http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/122965798311/thanks-but-you-dont-need-to-d-also-i-want-to

Rofles.

Damn anons.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 9:04PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What did you do anon

To reply you must either login or sign up.