Forum › Lily Love discussion

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

The slow release.... Maybe it's about redrawing or typesetting? It's good that I know Thais....
Don't wanna suffer due to slow release....

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

What did you do anon

And I though he is nice :(

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just saw the package for Volume 1 on three Musqueeteers' tumblr. Is.AMAZING

The wrapper is pretty classy.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

So if I email Ratana, I can buy volume 1 in English?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Nope, In Thai as I said before (for now).

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

That's great :) you seem to get on really well with Ratana :) ^^ the tiny cute stuffed dragon/horse? in the photo hit my weak spot

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

That's great :) you seem to get on really well with Ratana :) ^^ the tiny cute stuffed dragon/horse? in the photo hit my weak spot

Where did you see dragon/horse? o.O The only dragons there were the glass ones, You mean that plushy thing at manga on the right?

If yes, it's not dragon :D It's Teto from Nausicaa :D

My dragons collection is huge but he isn't part of it :D

last edited at Jul 4, 2015 4:43PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

If yes, it's not dragon :D It's Teto from Nausicaa :D

ups,I'm sorry, seeing it from close, it seems the adorable thing clouded my judgement. I kind of feel blind/ignorant to think it is a small dragon..

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Via Wikipedia:

The artistic roots of Thai comics can be found in paintings of local ghosts based on stories of Thai folklore, appearing during the reign of King Nangklao in the early 19th century.

In the 1910s, King Vajiravudh created the first Thai cartoons, after being introduced to British political cartoons during his education at Oxford University. After the Siamese Revolution of 1932 the first proper comic strips were created by Sawat Chutarop, including Sang Thong and Khun Maun, based on Popeye and Mickey Mouse. In 1952, Pimol Kalasee created the first comic aimed to childred, Tuk Ka Ta.

During the 21st century several new comics have been created, inspired by Japanese manga including Apaimanee Saga, the first Thai comic that was translated into foreign languages

Ohhh I just saw this, kyah so cool learning new stuff, also your avatar is tiiiiiight! Meaning it's cool , thank you very much for sharing. also for the answer on the "sensei" question :D

-happy-

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ohhh I just saw this, kyah so cool learning new stuff, also your avatar is tiiiiiight! Meaning it's cool , thank you very much for sharing. also for the answer on the "sensei" question :D

-happy-

Hahaha no problem :D I was also curious about it :D

And thanks! ^///^

last edited at Jul 4, 2015 4:45PM

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ch.13 raw is out and I took a peek. First thought that came to mind, "No, no! Awww~ Mew... Well, she is hot though"
Now I will patiently wait for the translations.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 8:19PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

About ch.13 - you have to remember it's only 1st part ^^ there are (if I remember correctly) 8 more pages :3

and about translation, Coco said she will send me QC for ch6 today... We will see if she keeps that promise...

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 2:48AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

About ch.13 - you have to remember it's only 1st part ^^ there are (if I remember correctly) 8 more pages :3

and about translation, Coco said she will send me QC for ch6 today... We will see if she keeps that promise...

Yes! I need more Lily Love!

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

My favorite part about chapter five? The supportive friend. ^-^ I wish they made more appearances in yuri, they are heartwarming. ^-^

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Good news, I have text after QC so tomorrow after work I will start editing :D

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just saw that there will be an english edition of volume 1! Amazing news!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Saw that too. She wrote that they found a translator.

It means it will be probably removed from here once it's available for purchase.

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 2:52PM

joined Apr 17, 2015

I had released vol.1 thai edition but it's still on Ookbee Comics too.

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 1:13AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You heard The Boss :D you guys don't need to worry about scans here :)

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 1:08AM

joined Apr 17, 2015

Boss!!!??? Nahhh....

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Boss!!!??? Nahhh....

You said you don't have in Thai equivalent for Japanese Ratana-sensei :D So I came up with Boss, because... well it's true :D You're in charge of this :D

joined Jan 8, 2014

Saw that too. She wrote that they found a translator.

It means it will be probably removed from here once it's available for purchase.

Awesome, now they know that there are fans everywhere, maybe more good yuri will be found worth translating/marketing in english ^_^

Yuri powers activate!!

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

I think I already said it once in this thread, but I feel compelled to do so again: Donut makes the absolute best faces I have ever seen.

She is equal parts adorable and derpy.

Aderpable.

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 10:46AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well at least that misunderstanding was resolved quickly. Bring on the love triangle! That's an assumption btw. We'll see how she thinks only about Donut when her ex comes. Otherwise why would she be mentioned a lot the past two chapters? And that credits page as well xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.