rts1519
Pulse discussion 20 Mar 03:06
joined Apr 17, 2015

Just come back and see
OMG too much English make me headache @_@

rts1519
Pulse discussion 18 Mar 09:27
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chapter 43 was easily the worst chapter in this series.

Geez, I think i skipped almost the entire chapter. I mean author was trying to show the difference b/w sex for pleasure and sex with love. but the way she showed it was really poor.

Really disappointed in this chapter.

hahahahaha
good to read your comment
i cant help if you disappointed
but i dont think to compared anything
i dont even thought about the difference b/w sex for pleasure and sex with love

and please do not misunderstand i dont reply your comment because the episode made you disappointed.
but its just because your point wasnt true.

last edited at Mar 18, 2017 9:52AM

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 03 May 22:25
joined Apr 17, 2015

Discussing in Dynasty is very very fun as always ^^

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 26 Mar 08:55
joined Apr 17, 2015

Btw, on a completely unrelated note, I now officially add Alextasha x Ratana to my list of OTPs. OwO
I even gave you a code already: Tashatana. X'D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 26 Mar 02:37
joined Apr 17, 2015

The theme of Lily love is romantic/comedy
Plus little drama

I'm sorry but from about chapter 5 on wards the whole story just revolves around drama, their is a lot more drama than comedy.

Dont worry drama will come again on others chapter ^_____________^

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 25 Mar 07:54
joined Apr 17, 2015

sincerely

The theme of Lily love is romantic/comedy
Plus little drama

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 23 Mar 23:12
joined Apr 17, 2015

so,then I draw it ... it's like a comical. If you took the whole truth I believe that ending is not good. And not funny for sure. Thai readers not serious at this point. because they already knew The theme of the story was comedy. I accept all of complain but I draw all I want to. and I never expect all people like my work (I know it's impossible). you have right to read or not if reader had fun with it just you laughing out when you read it for me ,I think it success .

I'll not say anything more.
Because it's not necessary .

Thank you

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 22 Mar 20:47
joined Apr 17, 2015

This series was so cute at the beginning and now it has become so... I can't even find an appropriate word.
She had an abusive boyfriend from whom she was running away. The same boyfriend who tried to kidnap her because he wanted her being only his. And we have to find it funny that he kidnapped the wrong person and therefore he apologized in a 'comical' way? From the very moment that the ex girlfriend appeared this manhwa has had a really boring plot and moreover it has ended like this... Disappointing. Really disappointing.

Anyway, thanks for all your effort in the translation.

I'm so sorry that i made you disappointing

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 20 Jan 06:08
joined Apr 17, 2015

I'm so sorry about delay.
Because dead line comics contest 10th February
I have to choosed to focus on it.
^^"

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 23 Aug 20:47
joined Apr 17, 2015

Not mine. I end up liking FF more than this. At least Ssamba takes the time to build her characters before throwing them in a relationship, even if some plot devices are weak (overhearing conversations much?).

I hope it gets better later, but I feel like I still don't know anything about Donut or P'Mew.

Please do not expect any of this manga.
I made it just for my fun.

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 04 Aug 03:47
joined Apr 17, 2015

She really knows how to leave on a cliffhanger though.. Is she a fan of K-Dramas? xD

Nope.........I never saw K-Dramas.
i'm a fan of US-Series.

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 11 Jul 01:12
joined Apr 17, 2015

You heard The Boss :D you guys don't need to worry about scans here :)

Boss!!!??? Nahhh....

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 11 Jul 00:52
joined Apr 17, 2015

I had released vol.1 thai edition but it's still on Ookbee Comics too.

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 1:13AM

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 19 Jun 09:13
joined Apr 17, 2015

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

สนใจที่จะแปลจริงๆจังๆ มั๊ยคะ สำหรับทำเป็นหนังสือ เวอร์ชั่นภาษาอังกฤษและลงในอุ้คบีคอมมิคอ่ะค่ะ

สนใจค่ะ แต่ถ้าเป็นไปได้คงต้องมีคน QC เช็คคุณภาพของการแปลอยู่เหมือนกัน ไม่เคยอยู่ circle แต่ก็แปลบทความหรือการ์ตูนสั้นๆบางครั้งบางคราวค่ะ

รบกวนติดต่อมาทางเฟสบุ๊คได้มั๊ยคะ หรือทางเพจก็ได้ค่ะ กำลังหาคนแปลอยู่น่ะค่ะ สว่นQCอาจจะให้คนอ่านต่างชาติช่วยอีกทีค่ะ

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 10:34PM

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 16 Jun 02:25
joined Apr 17, 2015

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

สนใจที่จะแปลจริงๆจังๆ มั๊ยคะ สำหรับทำเป็นหนังสือ เวอร์ชั่นภาษาอังกฤษและลงในอุ้คบีคอมมิคอ่ะค่ะ

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 10:40PM

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 01:06
joined Apr 17, 2015

Okay, I've finally collected my thoughts.

Ratana, I'm a big fan of your work. The art is simply wonderful (I'm particularly fond at the expressiveness of your characters), characters are very endearing and the stories kept me wishing for more. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you very much
I hope so.^^

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 2:00AM

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 00:55
joined Apr 17, 2015

I'm So sorry. if I didn't talk with you. Mayby sometime I'm very busy.
I wish have chance to talk with you again.

sorry for my poor English

R-ratana?

Yep

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 00:46
joined Apr 17, 2015

Hahaha :D you wanted Ratana. Here you go :D

You scheeming little... ...Hey Ratana, enjoying your work, i'll get there someday to get your autograph, cheers from Brazil

HahahahaXD Thank you so much

rts1519
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 00:30
joined Apr 17, 2015

W-wait, the creator of something I love possibly read what I said? She knows english? Tell her to create an acount and talk here with us! (b * v * )b

Yeah, she knows English (how could I talk to her if I don't know Thai xD? And she doesn't speak Polish either xD).
But... you prefer her to sit here with us and talk or you prefer her to draw new chapters and stories :P Remember that mangaka's work is very time-consuming :P

I forgot about that little detail, being mangaka is suffering... And how luck that you talk with her, I'm really jealous since she wouldn't talk with me, I'm nobody why would she... (T=T)

I'm So sorry. if I didn't talk with you. Mayby sometime I'm very busy.
I wish have chance to talk with you again.

sorry for my poor English