Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hahaha :D you wanted Ratana. Here you go :D

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You scheeming little... ...Hey Ratana, enjoying your work, i'll get there someday to get your autograph, cheers from Brazil

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 12:43AM

joined Apr 17, 2015

You scheeming little... ...Hey Ratana, enjoying your work, i'll get there someday to get your autograph, cheers from Brazil

HahahahaXD Thank you so much

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm So sorry. if I didn't talk with you. Mayby sometime I'm very busy.
I wish have chance to talk with you again.

sorry for my poor English

R-ratana?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, I've finally collected my thoughts.

Ratana, I'm a big fan of your work. The art is simply wonderful (I'm particularly fond at the expressiveness of your characters), characters are very endearing and the stories kept me wishing for more. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

joined Apr 17, 2015

R-ratana?

Yep

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yep

Well, now I don't know what to say at all...

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 1:03AM

joined Apr 17, 2015

Ratana, I'm a big fan of your work. The art is simply wonderful (I'm particularly fond at the expressiveness of your characters), characters are very endearing and the stories kept me wishing for more. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Thank you very much
I hope so.^^

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 2:00AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

HahahahaXD Thank you so much

บราซิล....ดีๆ
ยูริยังไม่ใหญ่เท่ายาโอยหรือเฮทโทโรฮาเร็ม แต่ช่วงนี้ก็เติบโตเร็วมากแล้วก็คาดว่าคงจะครองโลกได้จริงๆในอีกไม่ช้าแน่...

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Thank you too
I hope so.^^

Oh wow a real life online Ratana...ahm
thank you for your work!! It's really well done, I love character design,the atmosphere...ahh it's really great, I love it.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Kyonne

You scheeming little...

Yes? I'm listening :> You wanted to write "amazing PR girl"? :P

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 1:33AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now I feel bad criticizing some of the story points.

Nevertheless, I'd have wished for a slower pace and more in-depth characterization.

Personal preference I guess.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Don't be :P She will handle everything. Also I think criticizing is also a good thing because you can get new conlusions from it :)

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Holy moly! It's literally unheard of to have a mangaka actually understand English and come here to speak with the fans. :) Welcome Ratana! And thanks for coming here! I'm not the first, but I want to say that I also really enjoy your work. I love your art style and I look forward to seeing the relationship between P'Mew and Donut develop.

And don't worry about having trouble speaking English. We really appreciate you being here and making the effort to speak with us. :D

Cheers from the USA. :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Just a little surprised to wake up and see Ratana here, wow that's really nice of her. Since I've posted already on her wall in fb , I won't repeat myself. I find criticism as positive and constructive because nothing is perfect. :)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Wow! Thanks very much for showing up. I've never heard of such a thing before.

I've been reading manga for many a year, with a particular liking for yuri, and I find I'm liking yours very much. It has a fresh feel and the emotions come through well. And as someone else said, your art is expressive. The characters seem individual, not just stock. And it moves along well, with a nice light touch.
Overall I respect your craftsmanship. Good stuff. Please keep writing!

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

And don't worry about having trouble speaking English. We really appreciate you being here and making the effort to speak with us. :D

Seriously this. I find it amazing that she came here to talk to foreign fans like us, it's seriously awesome.

joined Feb 19, 2013

Nevertheless, I'd have wished for a slower pace and more in-depth characterization.

Personal preference I guess.

You don't have to worries about this from what i saw on her facebook ,
Ratana is kindda sadis and seem like she liked all those criticizing comment. lol

// Sorry my authors I'm kidding. ;-)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There must be a middle-ground between Lily Love, where everything happens lightning fast and Fluttering Feelings where they are still wrapping their mind around the attraction.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

There must be a middle-ground between Lily Love, where everything happens lightning fast and Fluttering Feelings where they are still wrapping their mind around the attraction.

No no, we deal only in extremes here in reality.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm going to dig an oldie, but Girl Friends' pace is pretty good.

joined Feb 19, 2013

No no, we deal only in extremes here in reality.

FF is perfectly good. I think the one that need to speed up is Stretch .

joined Jul 2, 2013

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not sure Stretch is going to touch the subject at all.

I miss the goodness that was Prism. It was near perfect. I wish he could have continued it.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Not sure Stretch is going to touch the subject at all.

I miss the goodness that was Prism. It was near perfect. I wish he could have continued it.

When I declare my global caliphate, ordering Prisms continuation will be my first decree.

To reply you must either login or sign up.