Forum › A Little Lily Princess will be released on Steam on May 19th.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

A Little Lily Princess will be released on Steam on May 19th.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/449250/

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Ooh~, thanks for the tip!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Are those Shinobu and Alice?

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

I've been eyeing this one up. It's Hanako Games, isn't it? I'm expecting great things after Black Closet.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

So what's the difference between this and the classic?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

yay for yuri!! <3

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

So what's the difference between this and the classic?

Lesbianism!!
(I think... I'm not ALL familiar with the original work)

I was playing the beta, and only can say that is... wonderful. I love this kind of stories, and The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns teached me that Victorian Era Yuri could be the most lovely thing. And this one delivers in a great way.

Only a few more days for the official reléase!!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I've been eyeing this one up. It's Hanako Games, isn't it? I'm expecting great things after Black Closet.

Apparently, Hanako Games is just publishing it. Tried it quickly yesterday evening, loving the art. As for the game itself, it's pretty much a "stat raising" game, similar with magical diary in that you decide what you'll do for the week to raise stats, then use those to "buy" an event with a girl along with the core story. There's a bit of randomization for each activity that can have one of three effects, which can apparently combo.

So yeah, don't expect something close to Black Closet gameplay wise, it seems to be very light on that matter, but I can feel it's going to be full of fluffyness.

As for how it'll differ from the source material, Hanako made a post on steam about that, saying they tried to keep as close to it as they could, while playing up the yuri side, improvising for some characters that weren't developped much in the book and discarded others. Haven't read the book, so won't be able to really judge how close to it it's gonna be.

To reply you must either login or sign up.