Forum › Kindred Spirits on the Roof - Extras Now Available with Steam Purchase

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://steamcommunity.com/app/463750/discussions/0/364040166673454654/

Good news for Steam buyers, Mangagamer was able to work with Valve to make the extras available! Don't know if this includes a downloadable copy of the video, but everything else should be there.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Yay! Everyone can wake up to Nena's voice now

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Nice! Now I can buy from Steam without regrets!!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

It's on sale for the weekend together with the VN so it's a nice time to buy it!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I'm not that much interested in drama cds, so I will wait for bigger discounts.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

That drama CD was totally worth it. I always knew Nena was a dark horse! I want even more of her now.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That drama CD was totally worth it. I always knew Nena was a dark horse! I want even more of her now.

Idk if Nena's really a dark horse, the moment she proved that she was perceptive af and basically low key trying to wingman her friends half the time, I think people tended to be really impressed with her.

joined May 1, 2013

I wanted more Nena/Aki interaction. Aki meets people and she's all quietly amused like "Girl, you gay and I bet you don't even know." Nena meets people and is irritated like "Oh my god you guys are gay will you just shut up"

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I want more moments of Nena messing with Ano.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Idk if Nena's really a dark horse, the moment she proved that she was perceptive af and basically low key trying to wingman her friends half the time, I think people tended to be really impressed with her.

I never doubted Nena's perception but I never expected her to be a killer seductress, pulling those moves on Ano! I don't care if it were a joke. I would have been just as tongue tied. Nena's levelled up her hotness attribute several tiers after that.

Ugh, I feel an addiction coming on. I demand more of this pairing!

To reply you must either login or sign up.