Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

But I just can't accept the fact that I may be wrong for doing something I like, for example getting wasted, just because some guy can't keep his desires in check.

I agree with u.. But, you know.. that's the reality..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

But I just can't accept the fact that I may be wrong for doing something I like, for example getting wasted, just because some guy can't keep his desires in check.

I agree with u.. But, you know.. that's the reality..

Yeah, but it's a pretty fucked up reality that anyone should accept. Sorry if I sound bitter, nothing ever happened to me or to my friends, but it is still unacceptable to me.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:53PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I think it's still my fault (?)
Bc apparently those 2 guys that tried to rape me has some sort of feelings towards me and I'm completely aware of it. But the thing is, they didn't know that I'm bisexual who likes to do girls more than boys. Lol
And my girl friends all went home without me. Fuck those fuckholes
So yea. I was completely drunk that night

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai, GraciousLlama, Newp, Rainy365
Thank you, you're all sooo sweet <3

I normally don't get drunk and wasted whenever we go out or go drink in our friend's house. I think I just didn't get track on how many drinks I had. Or maybe I had something on my mind that night that I just had to drink every glass of rum they gave me.

XD I wouldnt mind you get wasted around us..

Oh yea ?? I mean, two women together already sounds so hot to me. But with a lot of girls around ?? Damn. That's heaven xD

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:56PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Bc apparently those 2 guys that tried to rape me has some sort of feelings towards me and I'm completely aware of it. But the thing is, they didn't know that I'm bisexual who likes to do girls more than boys. Lol

.... wow.
Anyway.. whosever fault it was (I still think it wasn't your fault but w/e)
we all learn from mistakes and experiences..

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

It's still not your fault <3 if they have feelings for you then they should try and woo you not rape you.. It doesn't matter if they know you are bi or not. I've almost been raped before and it has made me learn that the blame always goes to the one that tried to rape you.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I know I won't convince you otherwise. But you were not at fault there. I've already got pretty wasted around one guy friend who happens to have feelings for me. He didn't t try to rape me, he didn't even try to kiss me or to get touchy. He took care of me. That's the kind of guy he is and I value him for that. When sex is not consensual, it's rape. And no matter what you hear around, the victim is never to blame in rape.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 11:04PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

I think that the only way it would have been your fault is if u had consented to have sex, to which you couldnt have because you were drunk.
but anyhow cheers to not normalizing rape!

and i feel like ive been party animal central myself. but its spring time in the east coast and all the girls are out!! XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

.... wow.
Anyway.. whosever fault it was (I still think it wasn't your fault but w/e)
we all learn from mistakes and experiences..

Right. And that's why I hate drinking in someone else's house bc 100% of the time, something bad as that is more likely to happen.
I prefer going out in the bar or nightclubs to pay for a $7 drink and get wasted. It's more fun that way.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

guys just come party in the east coast!! ALL girl parties are the best anyhow!! yeah???

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai

I know I won't convince you otherwise. But you were not at fault there. I've already got pretty wasted around one guy friend who happens to have feelings for me. He didn't t try to rape me, he didn't even tried to kiss me or to get touchy. He took care of me. That's the kind of guy he is and I value him for that. When sex is not consensual, it's rape. And no matter what you hear around, the victim is never to blame in rape.

The guys I go out & drink with are all Animals so yea. XD

elthundercat

and i feel like ive been party animal central myself. but its spring time in the east coast and all the girls are out!! XD

Go get lucky, girl !! XD
Quickly update us when something fun happens, k ??
;)

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 11:05PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeah, but it's a pretty fucked up reality that anyone should accept. Sorry if I sound bitter, nothing ever happened to me or to my friends, but it is still unacceptable to me.

It is to everyone..

Oh yea ?? I mean, two women together already sounds so hot to me. But with a lot of girls around ?? Damn. That's heaven xD

Lol.. Let's go to hot heaven..

joined Sep 15, 2015

I would totally love to have a drink or two with all of you here. Gah. I'm dying to meet you all. Haha

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I would totally love to have a drink or two with all of you here. Gah. I'm dying to meet you all. Haha

Hahahaha well the border for Canada is like a 5 hour drive for me, but then I'm not sure how long it would take to get to where you are XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hahahaha well the border for Canada is like a 5 hour drive for me, but then I'm not sure how long it would take to get to where you are XD

Where exactly are you in States again ?? Lol.
It might take you like a 9hr drive or so depends on how far you are. XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

It would be funny cause we don't know what we look like and we're at the airport holding up signs for 'Kitkat101' 'Newp' 'GraciousLlama' 'Dofudofu' etc XDD.

joined Sep 15, 2015

It would be funny cause we don't know what we look like and we're at the airport holding up signs for 'Kitkat101' 'Newp' 'GraciousLlama' 'Dofudofu' etc XDD.

Oh yea. I was just thinking about that. Like we might end up calling each other with our usernames too. Which is funny bc I'm soo used to it now XD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Where exactly are you in States again ?? Lol.
It might take you like a 9hr drive or so depends on how far you are. XD

I live in Washington state, my friends drove down there the other day to stay for a week. I couldn't go cause I had to work :/ however if I went I wouldn't have gotten in an accident...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh yea. I was just thinking about that. Like we might end up calling each other with our usernames too. Which is funny bc I'm soo used to it now XD

Oh my gosh that would be so damn funny! XD
Though I was just thinking I'm totally fine being called llama, I just have weird nicknames like one friend calls me McNugget and abother calls me love butt lol

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 11:32PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I live in Washington state, my friends drove down there the other day to stay for a week. I couldn't go cause I had to work :/ however if I went I wouldn't have gotten in an accident...

You should've gone with your friends !! You could've had a nice week long vacation with them instead of just resting at home bc of some douche stupid enough to involve you in an accident >;(

I'm trying to imagine how it would look like if we actually did that sort of thing. We might as well stick a paper with our username on our foreheads to identify each other lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

McNugget and love butt ?? Wow.
What's the story behind that ?? XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

You should've gone with your friends !! You could've had a nice week long vacation with them instead of just resting at home bc of some douche stupid enough to involve you in an accident >;(

I'm trying to imagine how it would look like if we actually did that sort of thing. We might as well stick a paper with our username on our foreheads to identify each other lol

And we get eyes on us...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol well the McNugget one was because I am shorter than that friend and then the love butt one was something from a drunken night that I hardly remember XD haha but she has called me that for awhile now so I'm thinking its here to stay

And I know I should have gone with my friends but my boss wouldn't allow it because we have a big meeting this week with her boss so I had to be there

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 11:42PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol well the McNugget one was because I am shorter than that friend and then the love butt one was something from a drunken night that I hardly remember XD haha but she has called me that for awhile now so I'm thinking its here to stay

And I know I should have gone with my friends but my boss wouldn't allow it because we have a big meeting this week with her boss so I had to be there

I'd love to see you holding a love butt paper..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Your boss is such a killjoy. Damn.

Love butt thingy, I'm pretty sure it had to do something with butts when you got drunk. Lol
So you're one of the type who doesn't remember that much when drunk af. Haha

But getting wasted and all is fun when you don't remember a thing. The opposite is quite embarrassing tho XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.