Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

It's Monday and my friends are all calling me to have fun and get drunk with them tonight.

Get drunk, be wasted, and have a piggy back then..

Naaaah. I got work tomorrow. And I'm in no mood to go drinking with them after what happened the last time I went out with them lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

It's Monday and my friends are all calling me to have fun and get drunk with them tonight.

Naaaah. I got work tomorrow. And I'm in no mood to go drinking with them after what happened the last time I went out with them lol

Lol.. what happened?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol.. what happened?

Got drunk, got wasted, and things happened lol

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:21PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Huhhh???!!! Scary experience...
I take my words back.. Dont ever get wasted, especially around guys..

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:21PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lol.. what happened?

Almost got raped with the guys who we went out with. I mean, I wouldn't mind sleeping and getting laid with a girl but with a guy ?? Ehh~ I'll think about it lol
Man I was so scared xD
But oh well. Things like that happens lol

o__O
You still hang out with the guys that almost raped you?? Or have friends that do? Even if they were drunk that's no excuse .. and it's not 'oh well', shit like that shouldn't happen. >: ( I'll beat them up for you.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Huhhh???!!! Scary experience...
I take my words back.. Dont ever get wasted, especially around guys..

Yea. Scary shit man.
But I love drinking~~
I love going to bars and nightclubs xD
Well, that just happened when we were at one of them boys' house. I don't think they drugged me tho. So yea, it's my fault too anyways lol

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:28PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Newp, in case it's sensitive for KK. I edited my post and omitted certain part..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp
Thanx for the concern. And yea, I'm still friends with the guys that almost did that to me. Buuuuut~~ I've been avoiding them for the past 3weeks now. And not any one of them said sorry. Well, like I said, it was entirely my fault. Lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KittoKatto
I'm thinking you shouldn't go out with them >.< and how was it your fault? Gah! Stay in and lock your doors lol we will all come protect you, can't let anything happen to our KitKat <3

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Newp
Thanx for the concern. And yea, I'm still friends with the guys that almost did that to me. Buuuuut~~ I've been avoiding them for the past 3weeks now. And not any one of them said sorry. Well, like I said, it was entirely my fault. Lol

If I'm in yr position, I wouldnt be able being friends anymore.. Friends wont do that, although yes, it was partly yr fault..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lol.. what happened?

Almost got raped with the guys who we went out with. I mean, I wouldn't mind sleeping and getting laid with a girl but with a guy ?? Ehh~ I'll think about it lol
Man I was so scared xD
But oh well. Things like that happens lol

o__O
You still hang out with the guys that almost raped you?? Or have friends that do? Even if they were drunk that's no excuse .. and it's not 'oh well', shit like that shouldn't happen. >: ( I'll beat them up for you.

Man, you're the kind of person that makes me go all onee-san mode in parties... I'm very bad at drinking cause I always end up trying to throw away my whole stomach, so I usually restrain myself. It's kind of boring being sober, but because of that I have already cockblocked some goddamn idiots.
And it's not your fault! You get drunk, you get wasted, but that's no excuse for anyone to rape you, girl.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Llama, how is yr condition now?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

If I'm in yr position, I wouldnt be able being friends anymore.. Friends wont do that, although yes, it was partly yr fault..

I'm still lost on how it was her fault.. Thinking it wasn't..

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hi Llama, how is yr condition now?

It's better! :D however I'm still in search of food..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp

Well, YOLO
Having experienced something as dangerous as that is crazy, I know, but still at least I know how it felt like when that happens to you. Lol
And yea, it's so awkward when I saw them at the mall. I said hi and then just left xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Newp

Because, you should know what would happen if you get wasted around guys..
The problem is not being wasted, but who you are with when you decide you get wasted..

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai, GraciousLlama, Newp, Rainy365
Thank you, you're all sooo sweet <3

I normally don't get drunk and wasted whenever we go out or go drink in our friend's house. I know my limit in drinking and I'm also the type that takes care of everyone when we go partying all night. I dunno if I just didn't get track on how many drinks I had. Or maybe I had something on my mind that night that I just had to drink every glass of rum they gave me.
Lol. It was a fun night tho until that happened.

^
|
Edited

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:43PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Newp

The problem is not being wasted, but who you are with when you decide you get wasted..

I completely disagree. Yeah, some guys are scum and will try to rape you. But I just can't accept the fact that I may be wrong for doing something I like, for example getting wasted, just because some guy can't keep his desires in check.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

This would be me ..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azai, GraciousLlama, Newp, Rainy365
Thank you, you're all sooo sweet <3

I normally don't get drunk and wasted whenever we go out or go drink in our friend's house. I think I just didn't get track on how many drinks I had. Or maybe I had something on my mind that night that I just had to drink every glass of rum they gave me.

XD I wouldnt mind you get wasted around us..

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

And haha same here Azai when my friends and I go clubbing/partying we tend to drink a lot .. but when someone is about to go overboard I go onee-san mode and stop them. Friends gotta watch eachothers backs yanno.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Well, YOLO
Having experienced something as dangerous as that is crazy, I know, but still at least I know how it felt like when that happens to you. Lol
And yea, it's so awkward when I saw them at the mall. I said hi and then just left xD

ughhh thats crazy, def. not your fault someone whom you consider your friend and then assaults you while your guard is down does not deserve your friendship. things do happen when drunk but you shouldn't have to feel guilty about feeling save with ppl who are suppose to be your friends.. nothing gets me more hyped to kick butt then some jerk trying to take advantage of defenseless person.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

And haha same here Azai when my friends and I go clubbing/partying we tend to drink a lot .. but when someone is about to go overboard I go onee-san mode and stop them. Friends gotta watch eachothers backs yanno.

Right? Onee-san squad kicking ass in parties.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

I completely disagree. Yeah, some guys are scum and will try to rape you. But I just can't accept the fact that I may be wrong for doing something I like, for example getting wasted, just because some guy can't keep his desires in check.

I agree 100% lol KitKat you shouldn't feel like it was your fault just because you were having fun and got drunk. If they felt the need to try and rape you then it's totally on them.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

This would be me ..

Lmao Newp you are too damn funny XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.