Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wise pervy grandpa also previously mentioned that they're both bottoms...

Yes, I thought everybody knew about it? I don't understand why they shipped it anyway.

I think it's one part boredom, two parts lack of other options in this thread since, as we've established, we're the Bottom Clan.

Lmao. I pity the first top that may eventually appear here.

She'll be MINE! >:|
What's so bad about cuddling anyway?! you could have gone pervy on me if you wanted! I literally told you to!

It's not like that. Cuddle is nice. I could have gone pervy. But I can't, because you were too serious right from the beginning. It scared me.

what's so serious about cuddling!??!?! @_@ omg... that's just mindblowing, people have sex and do all sorts of stuff and then go and say cuddling is too serious!
brain explosion

Cuddling can be way more intimate lol...

okay okay maybe, depending on... how you do it! but! if you like someone seriously cuddling should come pretty naturally!! >.<
I'm sure elthundercat agrees! :D or maybe not >.>
I almost don't ever wanna have sex with someone that won't cuddle me... what? like... what if I do it with them and then find out they don't wanna cuddle me? I'll be vulnerable and lonely; I don't wanna go through that >:(

I warned you we were incompatible... You want to cuddle and eventually have sex. I want to have sex and eventually cuddle...

oh. But seriously though... would you dump a girl who wanted to cuddle you? O_O even if it was just for a bit...

The point is...you both want to cuddle. Can't you just both agree to that ??

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian is not a top surely because she likes Nami.

Bu-but... I am D:

Martian, run. Run for your life.

I don't know why, but I feel like I should o.o...

wow! a-are you a switch if I may ask...? or WAIT OMG
YOU ACTUALLY IDENTIFY WITH NAMI!

I'm pretty flexible but more of a top

Yeah Faylicia sunk it X

Hahaha again? XD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:39PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I almost don't ever wanna have sex with someone that won't cuddle me... what? like... what if I do it with them and then find out they don't wanna cuddle me? I'll be vulnerable and lonely; I don't wanna go through that >:(

I doubt you'll have issues with that lol

what is this supposed to mean? -.-

joined Mar 8, 2014

Martian is not a top surely because she likes Nami.

Bu-but... I am D:

Martian, run. Run for your life.

I don't know why, but I feel like I should o.o...

stop it! I'm not going to seduce her! she hasn't done anything! Azai was calling me cinnamon roll and being all hesitant, it made me curious! ><

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

oh. But seriously though... would you dump a girl who wanted to cuddle you? O_O even if it was just for a bit...

Fay
The cuddle isn't really the problem here. It's nice. But I consider it much more intimate than sex, when feelings are in the game. I don't mind cuddling someone who isn't really serious about me. But that type of affectionate cuddling, that is out of question if I don't feel prepared for it. Not only cuddles, but any kind of affection in the first place. Remember, I don't want to lead on anyone for now.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Just that you don't have the type of personality that would get into that kind of situation in the first place, so don't worry about it.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay
The cuddle isn't really the problem here. It's nice. But I consider it much more intimate than sex, when feelings are in the game. I don't mind cuddling someone who isn't really serious about me. But that type of affectionate cuddling, that is out of question if I don't feel prepared for it. Not only cuddles, but any kind of affection in the first place. Remember, I don't want to lead on anyone for now.

oh yeah, I wouldn't cuddle anyone I don't like either! I meant if you actually wanted to be with her.
I wouldn't really have sex with someone I don't have feelings for so that why I don't think I'd wanna do it if they don't cuddle me but like... I don't know; if I get heartbroken that might change... But then again having sex with random people kind of grosses me out and if I had sex with someone I feel attracted to but don't want a relationship with I'd probably end up getting attached to them in a very sort of unhealthy way- of not wanting them forever but also wanting them- which is really weird and I don't want it >.>

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Fay

oh yeah, I wouldn't cuddle anyone I don't like either! I meant if you actually wanted to be with her.
I wouldn't really have sex with someone I don't have feelings for so that why I don't think I'd wanna do it if they don't cuddle me but like... I don't know; if I get heartbroken that might change... But then again having sex with random people kind of grosses me out and if I had sex with someone I feel attracted to but don't want a relationship with I'd probably end up getting attached to them in a very sort of unhealthy way- of not wanting them forever but also wanting them- which is really weird and I don't want it >.>

That's why tofu-san said that to you :)

joined Mar 8, 2014

Just that you don't have the type of personality that would get into that kind of situation in the first place, so don't worry about it.

I don't know... I used to talk to this girl and she wanted me to strip for her more than she wanted to be affectionate -.- (even though she said it might be nice to be with me; so she actually had feelings for me, or something like that, who knows what on earth she felt? >.>)

joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay

That's why tofu-san said that to you :)

yeah but look up! :< ^

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:45PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol we are all gonna need to go out for drinks after all this XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lol we are all gonna need to go out for drinks after all this XD

mother ;_; I'm so heartbroken... it was all lies... she wasn't who I thought she was T_T!
passion fruit mojito for me pleaseeee...

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:48PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I need a beer right now.

joined Mar 8, 2014

dofudofu-sensei~~~~~
I have a question!!!!

that meant she'd be turned on, right? >.> what do tops do when they get too turned on? do they... rub on you??

oh wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just admitted I don't know XD
I guess I don't... whatever >.>

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 9:48PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I don't know... I used to talk to this girl and she wanted me to strip for her more than she wanted to be affectionate -.- (even though she said it might be nice to be with me; so she actually had feelings for me, or something like that, who knows what on earth she felt? >.>)

That's just a shitty person that was trying to take advantage of you.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I need a beer right now.

I need tequila.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I need a beer right now.

I need tequila.

Whiskey and ginger

joined Sep 15, 2015

I need a beer right now.

I need tequila.

Damn. You know your game xD
I need one too

joined Mar 8, 2014

That's just a shitty person that was trying to take advantage of you.

well she didn't ask me to strip for her but she was definitely more interested in that.
Also don't ignore my question dofudofu sensei T_T that's mean

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

well she didn't ask me to strip for her but she was definitely more interested in that.

What was your question? Also she's still probably a shitty person.

joined Mar 8, 2014

she definitely is!!!
I was saaaaaaying if a top rubs on you when their... hands set ablaze?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I need a beer right now.

I need tequila.

Damn. You know your game xD
I need one too

/ pours tequila for KittoKatto /
arriba, abajo, al centro, y pa dentro!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

she definitely is!!!

Wait are we bringing the ablaze thing back?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Whut?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Whut?

Lmao.

To reply you must either login or sign up.