Forum › Musume no Iede discussion

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I thought I fell into a time portal or something, but the chapters were indeed uploaded yesterday.

Can we change the series tags? The series isn't strictly about bara, yaoi, and het. The focus also isn't limited to just Mayuko and her father's side of things.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh huh, has it ended? That wrapped up fairly quick, I still felt like we had a lot of plot lines going on! Really enjoyed this series though, it's a shame it's over!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Truthfully, I thought this one was kind of meh. None of the characters struck me as very compelling, and I honestly even forgot what most plot lines were about. I only kept plowing through it because I kept hoping Shimura would introduce a yuri pairing, but despite many opportunities she never goes there.

Then again, Shimura hasn't really shown any interest in making a yuri manga since Aoi Hana (which I still regard as her best work by far), so I guess I'd better drop the hope that she will ever go that route again.

last edited at May 29, 2020 9:11AM

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Truthfully, I thought this one was kind of meh. None of the characters struck me as very compelling, and I honestly even forgot what most plot lines were about. I only kept plowing through it because I kept hoping Shimura would introduce a yuri pairing, but despite many opportunities she never goes there.

Then again, Shimura hasn't really shown any interest in making a yuri manga since Aoi Hana (which I still regard as her best work by far), so I guess I'd better drop the hope that she will ever go that route again.

There's a yuri couple in this one and Even Thought we're adults, from Shimura, is yuri tagged.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oh wow it's over already. I enjoyed this manga more than I thought I would. Will be back for full re-read in the future!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

?? But there are two lesbian couples here?? Just because it's not one of the main 4 girls doesn't mean there aren't any....

I loved this series and I thought most of the characters were very fun. There wasn't anything super special about any of them, but that was the charm for me. They were all just normal people, living normal lives, but all living different, yet interconnected lives. It was fun seeing this little community expand before my eyes with every chapter.

Thanks everyone for your hard work scanlating this!

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

That character chart really came in handy.

ametueraspirant
80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

so 36 is the end, then? not sure since it's still marked ongoing.
I may read through this again soon. catching up on each chapter as it came out really made it hard to follow the plot as I kept forgetting everything between releases.

65794884_p0_master1200%20profpic
joined Sep 26, 2018

the manga is ended on ch. 36 right? why it still "ongoing" ? :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.