Forum › Idol Pretender discussion

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Why does japan always have a hard time distinguishing sex from gender, and the norm of women fancying each other when they are okay with taboos like, cousins marrying, or marriage arrangements, or sexualized idols who are just supposed to sing and dance, or vending machines that sell used panties, or restaurants themed after toilet bowls, or inappropriate tshirts written in english, or women doing all the chores, or hentai, or lolicon factions, or tentacle fascinations, or sexualizing a de-sexualized country, or mimicking another cultures appearance out of insecurity, or vore, or children's shows that aren't for children/most adults, or manga with random fish bestiality (don't ask), or gallivanting male supremacy in a society of scrawny sexists, or appearing open minded in entertainment while they are not?

Honestly, just because you turn into a girl doesn't mean your heart will go "doki-doki" when kabedoned, or something, by a prince looking mofo/douche.

That is all...

By the way, I'm not even going to finish this trash that was funny at the beginning... there was no logic or reason to this ending I'm seeing in the comments.

I know I shouldn't say this as an author myself, but,
AUTHOR, SHAME ON YOU!!!! F*CK THIS YURI CLICK BAIT!!!! IF YOU WANTED THIS KINDA LESBIAN TEASE THEN JUST MAKE HENTAI INSTEAD SO US FANS DON'T GET HEART BROKEN!!!! YOUR OTHER STORIES WERE PERFECT AND YOU MAKE THIS SH*T!?!?!?!?

Ahem, that is all... thank you!!

P.S. Up yours, second rate hack of a mangaka!!!!

joined Mar 3, 2017

Holy shit, why do I even bother coming to comment sections anymore?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nekofanatic posted:

Ikr?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Is a pretty easy series to hate. And what is there not to hate about being told that your genitals determine 100% of your personality, to the point them changing implies you automatically make a mental shift to fit into the opposite gender's Japanese social role expectations?

Edit: Warning: divisive opinion below

You can't even say there's yuri nor yaoi here, since the girl got attracted to MC's "male" persona, while the boy eventually hooks up with MC after she totally assumes a "female" persona.
Even trying to appreciate it as het requires to gloss over the huge personality switch, and how forced the romance is, as it only happens though a rescue.

last edited at May 22, 2019 4:27PM

joined Mar 3, 2017

Is a pretty easy series to hate. And what is there not to hate about being told that your genitals determine 100% of your personality, to the point them changing implies you automatically make a mental shift to fit into the opposite gender's Japanese social role expectations?

Edit: Warning: divisive opinion below

You can't even say there's yuri nor yaoi here, since the girl got attracted to MC's "male" persona, while the boy eventually hooks up with MC after she totally assumes a "female" persona.
Even trying to appreciate it as het requires to gloss over the huge personality switch, and how forced the romance is, as it only happens though a rescue.

I was talking more in a general sense. Like, those are all 100% valid arguments to make, and I can definitely see why people are upset given the manga’s themes (even though I enjoyed it anyway). It just seems like a lot of recent discussion forums and comment sections on Dynasty devolve into long-winded arguments...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

That's how it ends?! Table flip Well given it was about the ambiguity of gender, I guess it means that it must have an ambiguous ending.

joined Jan 22, 2023

not a good series! wasted my time reading this, please dont do the same thing i did!

To reply you must either login or sign up.