Forum › Akagi and Kaga At The End of a Summer discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yaay, Akaga! This one was pretty cute. Would've been nice if it was longer, but that goes for a lot of Akaga doujins, or really any manga/doujin that is this short.

Also could someone fix the title? It says Kagi instead of Kaga.

Thanks to the scanlator :]

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Odd format, but really nice :o

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Not too fond of that kind of storytelling style, personally (just a few pictures with some text on the side). Always makes me feel like the author got bored halfway through and just slaps the script on a couple pictures, then call it a day. :/

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

This was quite enjoyable. I always welcome it when artists experiment with the visual storytelling format, and cute girls doing other cute girls while yet more cute girls are around unaware is always a nice touch.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

This was quite enjoyable. I always welcome it when artists experiment with the visual storytelling format, and cute girls doing other cute girls while yet more cute girls are around unaware is always a nice touch.

My thoughts exactly! I, personally, enjoyed the format, it was different from the usual.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah the different format was interesting, I think it works tho for the short paged story that it was...art was top notch...

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Booty Booty Booty

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I love that last page, both unbelievely sexy and cute!

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

eheheeheeheehehe smexy Akaga is always a win

Need more EXPLICIT details... >///<

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

this is cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.