Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

double dose of akaga and angst added to my angst of school work.... worth it

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Angst KanColle always get me :( Especially Akagi x Kaga

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

well atleast they both felt the same way she didn't got lead on only to be treated like shit at the end making you regret the moment you fell for her. sucks when you get to know someone so well, you get lead on, then you fall only to get crushed. then she passes by you like it was your fault if you didnt like me you should've told me not lead me on not face me properly and ignored me like a piece of shit after i told you everything out front. wow this felt good

joined Jan 8, 2014

Dead, awake, asleep, alive...lovin the concept in this manga... is this a continuation?
Why no yuri tag...did they forget to add yuri? o.O

joined Mar 25, 2013

Guess it was about time for a little depressing Kantai stuff, is this because the translators are salty about the event? xD I know I kind of am.

Nevertheless, it seems like they took very heavy losses in that sortie. We know that Souryuu at least is missing and several others are likely sunk, as well as Akagi was heavily damaged, and Hiryuu is so broken..

I'm still wondering about Nagi wo Matsu. There's a very high chance that the anime will take that route. But we'll see.

So this is an anthology of depressing stories, or the currently translated ones are a few of those? Still thanks to the translators :]

joined Mar 25, 2013

Sadly still no Nagi wo Matsu update. No~ I don't play the game so I'm unable to feel salty about the event at all. This anthology came out last year and has a continuation this C88. I apologize for the slow speed but this anthology is just long and I'm too sore physically to move.

It's okay, take as long as you need (: Wouldn't have these if not for you guys. So all of the stories are depressing huh? Gotta get my defenses up then. And there is another anthology that's a continuation? Ooh boy..

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I love this because it also is a big time Aaaaangsty Souryuu x Hiryuu in the background.

I can't help but see this as a "What happened after the Summer 2015 FS Operation"

To reply you must either login or sign up.