Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seju still needs Sumin too much, now what's going to happen to her if Sumin leaves her for good? She'll die, eventually, there is no other way for her. 6 chaps and here I am, still seeing Seju like this

joined Mar 5, 2017

Well, let's wait and see. Imo though, she's going to resist unless Sungji will give her any reason not to.

Seju really needs Sumin, not in a romantic way imo.That nightmare is surely hunting her every night

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 9:58AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

what an ultimate Scorpio Seju is.. but the PTSD thing shows that the drop on her face ch 77 was in fact a sweat.

I suggest you guys read the official translation of ch78.. makes so much sense and much better

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin sure will be able to resist till the end cuz it's only a few chapters left. Otherwise, lol

joined Mar 5, 2017

We never know lol. But wow, team gaji what a way to start the chapter

joined Feb 4, 2017

I also do not think Sumin will cheat.. given her personality.. but then she is a person who so attached to her past & and introvert..
Seju bribing Sungji is a nice scene, I have no clear idea how the communication went without translation.. and what the conversation Seju remembered was about.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I think that scene broke my heart and my 1% hope of sumin x seju

joined Feb 4, 2017

hehehe, wait for Seju's birthday.. I am very certain that it will be very soon and will mean something for both.
however, if Sumin cheats, then the whole journey will go in vein.

joined Mar 5, 2017

You're not giving up, are you? Lol

joined Mar 21, 2017

There is a rough translation available on /u/

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I desparately need translation with the conversation, the last sentence of the chap "to be with team leader..."

joined Feb 4, 2017

You're not giving up, are you? Lol

for a very simple reason, I find it hard to see a future for Sumin and Sungji.. but then I can totally understand Seju and Sumin and see their attraction on different levels.. it also feels right given the so many uncovered hints.

I've noticed tho that the writer is a scorpio and shares the same birthday as Seju.. and all three represent the typical characteristics of the horoscope they have.. Sumin is so much of Cancer.. who is so attached to her mother (before she died) and Sungji is a Taurus (shares Gaji's sign)

I understand why they made that, it actually gives a guide line to design characters.

saying that, Seju's is in need with Sumin nurturing, and Sumin may find it very hard to find someone who will share her the same connection she has with the Scorpio Seju (she will fight till the end as stubborn with intense feeling and emotion that others will not suspect)

joined Feb 4, 2017

could not find it :(

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

As far as I could understand, Seju asked Sungji to let her stay at Sumin's house ans Sungji said Seju is so pathetic =)))))). Yeah, I cant believe I love a character who stoop this low =))))). I really hope I understand it wrong

joined Mar 21, 2017

I desparately need translation with the conversation, the last sentence of the chap "to be with team leader..."

Sungji - "I feel pity for you CEO Nim. If you are fine with my sympathy then i will allow it".

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 11:08AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

could not find it :(

I think it will be uploaded to Imgur soon.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Can u share the link here?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sungji - "I feel pity for you CEO Nim. If you are fine with my sympathy then i will allow it".

I understand it, that's why I feel conflicted =))))))), the more the story goes, the more the author makes Seju go beyond pathetic, I wonder how far they would step on her character. Never in my life have I encountered a character like this, let alone like her =)))))

joined Mar 21, 2017

Can u share the link here?

Against the forum rules sorry.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I understand it, that's why I feel conflicted =))))))), the more the story goes, the more the author makes Seju go beyond pathetic, I wonder how far they would step on her character. Never in my life have I encountered a character like this, let alone like her =)))))

Ah sorry. Thought you were asking for a translation of that scene.

In like real life? Or media forms as well?

joined Mar 5, 2017

Like u said, in her current state and without sumin, she'll eventually die, so maybe she doensn't care stooping low and everything but damn it sucks!

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 11:23AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

When I thought I was over shipping SejuxSumin..I still don't like Sumin but now, I still want her to be with Seju..

My heart is in so much pain..I wish I could comfort Seju..T.T

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Like u said, in her current state and without sumin, she'll eventually die, so maybe she doensn't care stooping low and everything but damn it sucks!

She stated before to Nami(when they almost had sex) that she doesn't care about what people say to her as long as she stays with Sumin.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ah sorry. Thought you were asking for a translation of that scene.

In like real life? Or media forms as well?

Real life, of course I've never met a girl like this XD, but even in media forms, this is so new. There is no dignity, no pride in this character. You're supposed to hate her, especially after this chap, she's sooo...hateable but I still cant bring myself to hate her :)

joined Feb 4, 2017

as I said, something about Seju being a typical scorpio, she won't let go of what it her's and would go to any length after she runs away from decent methods.

To reply you must either login or sign up.