Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jun 14, 2013

I love blonde and brown hair lol so much fucking hell. They are so into each other. Pink hair can get any bitch she wants. Blonde and brown otp ftw

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin tought that Seju knew all... after that they did not have the opportunity to be together again...

No, Sumin thought that Seju didn't know because Seju was acting like she had no idea what Sumin was talking about when Sumin was asking if she would have to pack her stuffs soon.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Pink hair can get any bitch she wants.

Black hair is the bitch she wants.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Actually Sumin is black hair xD
Low key waiting for someone to say Seju ending up with a guy now lol.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Actually Sumin is black hair xD
Low key waiting for someone to say Seju ending up with a guy now lol.

Here! As long as he is nice, handsome, and rich, I will sure ship them. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Speaking of which, moleguy seems to like Seju a lot, right? xD

joined Jun 14, 2013

Y'all can eat my shit lol savages with the het jokes and yeah true brown hair is actually black hair huh. Black and blonde hair otp ftw still. If not, fuck this manga lol

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lmao don't worry Seju is pink hair. Blonde and brown are safe with each other.

Also I'm sure mole guy likes Seju this way. She reminds him of her mother. Kinda sad how every candidate besides Sumin is nuts. (see also Nami)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If only Sungji's brother were single. lol

Jk, no worry, the new team leader they have been mentioning for a while now is a hot, cool and collected woman who will appear to be someone that has been in love with Seju since long time ago.

joined Oct 9, 2016

If only Sungji's brother were single. lol

Jk, no worry, the new team leader they have been mentioning for a while now is a hot, cool and collected woman who will appear to be someone that has been in love with Seju since long time ago.

What hair color would she probably have? xD Green hair is the trend these days xD. Wow, just imagine they go out together, green hair and pink hair :))), probably the most reconizable couple in town =))))))

joined Oct 9, 2016

Anyway, I'm not sure about other platforms but when I checked around twitter, it seems the author has succeeded big time in getting pitiness for Seju from teamblonde's fans and also quite surprised with the love Seju gets from other readers. I know Seju is loved by readers but here probably has the most readers who care for Seju's fate, others just want their ship and bitching about Seju so I'm quite surprised when I checked twitter. Seju is now really the character the author shouldnt mess up with her ending after digging hard on people's pitiness like this.
Btw, some predicted that the last scene has triggered the bomb in Seju, she might do sth bad to the main couple after that :).

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 10:13PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

why are y'all thinking Seju will die? I think that'll be the worst possible ending for her. Like, after suffering all this time, she'll just die. That's just so sad. I dont know. Death is so final. Life is full of possibilities. And she's young and rich. She just needs time away from Sumin. I think Sumin resigning is a good start. However, I think the family problem will still cause Sumin and Sungji some grief. I dont know, or Seju might cause them grief.
I think that's what's Seju's gonna do. Pass on her frustrations on the couple. Let's not forget, Seju's the cause of why Sumin's ex are her exes. In fact, she even tried to break Sungji and Sumin right from the very start. I feel sorry for her, but well, she hasnt been a really good person.

tbh, i have zero theories on how the story will move forward, but there are still open stories to be resolved:
1. The Inheritance
2. That cryptic message to Sumin that they should go Abroad
3. Seju's lingering obsession with Sumin
4. Seju finding out that the couple got back together

I dont know if everything will be resolved.

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 8:17AM

joined Oct 9, 2016

One more thing that I hope to be explained/resolved: the sudden change of attitude of Sumin towards Seju. Surely, Sumin wants to cut Seju off but the thing is Sumin knows Seju is in a very dangerous situation but instead of at least care about it, in the chapter where she talked with Seju's creepy brother, Sumin sounded angry when he talked about how Seju might be killed, she didn't seem worried or panic. For the next few chaps, she didn't even bother to warn or show concerns towards Seju, all she cares is Sungji. This is quite weird, considering she has been talking about coming back to Seju for the past 10 years because she was afraid of Seju killing herself, and she just confessed she still loves Seju =)))))). Either this is a plot hole or the author is hiding sth to make things more interesting

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Let's not forget, Seju's the cause of why Sumin's ex are her exes. In fact, she even tried to break Sungji and Sumin right from the very start.

I do not think Seju is the cause. At this point, I think It's all clear that Sumin being unable or able to move on has nothing to do with Seju. It all depends on her and her woman. Seju was and will never capable of breaking any of Sumin's relationships. Sumin broke up with the lawyer because the lawyer couldn't stand Sumin being like an empty shell. As for the case with redhead, they broke up because redhead chose her husband over Sumin. Lastly, in chapter 50, Sumin broke up with brownhead was because Sumin herself found her dangerous. I'm sure I can safely assume that every time Sumin's relationship failed was mainly because one of them, either Sumin or her ex, wasn't sincere.

Plot twist: the new team leader is a married woman in her 50s. Her hair's color is white. lol

joined Dec 9, 2014

50s is not that old as to have white hair. Maybe 70s lol. And it's actually not that big of an age gap with Seju(the 50s one). At this point I feel like yolo with Seju's potential future partner, if she ever gets one.

Anyway, I think it's too much to ask for an explanation why Sumin suddenly stopped caring for Seju. It's writing, doesn't have to always make sense.
Besides, it could still be something like she missed Sungji so.much that her focus was only for her. And also the fact that she was already feeling guilty for cheating on her.
It's the final arc, so we have to see her getting over Seju and sticking with Sungii

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 7:43PM

joined Oct 9, 2016

I agree, the story is coming to an end and I welcome whoever could end up with Seju, a man, a woman in her 70s or a mere high school kid she meets on her way to the company!!! But honestly, I doubt the author will give her one
This story has stopped making any sense the day Sungji threw herself to Sumin to me but if Sumin really discards Seju just like that without ever looking back once, I have no more words to say =)))). People has kept saying Seju is the selfish bitch but Sumin is actually the most selfish of them all. Lbr, if that's the case, her " I'm afraid she could kill herself because of hard life" is just an excuse for her to come back to Seju till Sungji comes along =))))). So I do hope this is not a plot hole because I find it hard to accept a happy perfect ending for a jerk like Sumin with Sungji :). I'm trying my very best to understand Sumin's pov to not throw anything to that girl and seeing her happily have sex with the girl she loves so please let it not be the case, cause right now, not like the 10 years of so-called fearing Seju killing herself, this is the moment Seju near her death bed the most, where her brothers want to get rid of her for the inheritance so at least Sumin, just...care about it a little bit, not even love here, just care for her well-being a little tiny teeny bit, for the sake of the admirable love Seju gives her for 20 years, for the sake of her calling Sumin's name in lonliness in habit while she's peacefully sleeping with her lover

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It's the final arc, so we have to see her getting over Seju and sticking with Sungii

That's the reason why ever since the final arc stared, wdtfs characters have been acting unlike real people. In real life, we do not have final arcs.

joined Aug 29, 2015

I'm kinda late for Seju's pity party (cause I was busy playing RE7 in my freetime) anyway, I really love the new outspoken and confident Seju. She's clearly tired of dealing with everyone's bullshits. (Yeah! You Go Girl!!)

let's face it. Sumin and Sungji doesn't fit anymore into Seju's story. imo. This is one of the plothole of WDTFS and the part that I don't understand at all. Why did the author put all the odds against Seju instead of Sungji? it's not like she is the protagonist and she needs to overcome every obstacle that is put against her. so, she could have that meaningful story that deserves a happy ending.

But if Sumin and Sungji is going to be dragged into Seju's family issue. then, I'm sure Seju's brother will use her only weakness against her and that would be Sumin. which in turn will involve Sungji into it. somehow, I'm picturing Seju and Sungji teaming up to save Sumin from her kidnappers. wearing scantily clad outfits and they're armed with swords and guns xD then Seju will sacrifice herself to protect Sungji from a bullet because she wants Sumin to be happy. How f*ckng dramatic and cliche that would be?!! LOL

I'm hoping the author will give Seju a happy gay ending (not hetero bs) than making her redeem herself by doing something heroic in the end cause that will be awful. If anyone deserves a happy ending. it's Seju. geez, the lady needs someone like Dawoon (wink2 to the author) or any character as hot as Seol-a to move on from Sumin.

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 10:11AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Hello all, this is my first time writing about any kind of entertainment mean,

now I would like to point out a couple of points:

1- Sungji is not as innocent and naive as she appears, she was pretty good of understanding Nammi's motives and meanings behind words in ch 65 for example.. she is actually a sharp person

2- she knew exactly that she was going against Seju, that in fact shows maybe why she was trying so hard to please Sumin sexually (maybe the insecurities and her lack of experience)
did she ever respond to Sumin (I love you ) .. after the intense scenes in 69 and 70 or 71.. not at all !

3- her comment at the end of the second arc ( things have changed) also: (things will not end the way you want).. are her motives pure towards Sumin or actually to prove a point to herself on front of Seju and at the same time taking revenge of both of them ?!
-- I Always suggest reading this thing a part from your personal logic on how to deal with cheating.. the story is not written to project any of our ideas .. but the motives and complexities of its characters which I still find not far from what happens in reality. remember .. nothing is healthy about any of those three women emotions and they all come with their own flaws. which makes the story interesting and unpredictable

4- Seju herself was the one planning for those two to actually date .. she choose her carefully and pushed sumin many times to go for her ... Seju loves the fact that summit's always come back to her hurt and in need .. if you re-read the last chapter of the first arc .. she goes around on how twisted their relation is fated to be.. and she wishes summin will suffer more that she will always comeback to her.

I see Sumin repeating a pattern always ( the funeral day thing happened twice, once with the redhead and another with sungji ) .. she also always expects the other person to lose faith in her as a result of her being so attached to Seju, Sungji although that she is not very special but the only thing new now that she did not YET give up on Summin which finally gives her a chance to start having feeling Earnestly to someone else and taking her time doing so.. does Sumin really know Sungji or she is only attached to her as lifeline?

I can not see how the story would advance.. Seju character touches the heart so deeply.. and I know she wont commit suicide or anything.. I somehow do expect that the relation between Summin and Sungji will be ruined by Sungji herself.. I don't know how.. but I can imagine her doing so.

will Nammi help Seju break her endless obsession with Summin the way she helped Summin accepting Sungji ??

the new manager coming to the company, (I suspect Seju to choose one that can seduce Sungji and offers her what Summin can't )
the truth behind Seju's mother and moleguy
post- Chairman Baek period

can shift our upcoming perceptions on how we look at things

12 chapters ago we could barely sympathise with Seju.. but look at us now ..
point is .. don't underestimate the development that could happen in 19 chapters.. I remember one flashback about Nammi gave us a whole new aspect about her and her possible motives in chapter 45 or 46

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 2:41PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

did she ever respond to Sumin (I love you ) .. after the intense scenes in 69 and 70 or 71.. not at all !

Did she respond to Sumin (I love you) in chapter 42?

will Nammi help Seju break her endless obsession with Summin the way she helped Summin accepting Sungji ??

Why Nami? Seju never even likes her a bit. And, I don't think it's Nami who helped Sumin x Sungji. I think it's all thanks to her guilt over her cheating on Sungji, no?

joined Feb 4, 2017

Did she respond to Sumin (I love you) in chapter 42?

Why Nami? Seju never even likes her a bit. And, I don't think it's Nami who helped Sumin x Sungji. I think it's all thanks to her guilt over her cheating on Sungji, no?

she said that she loves Sumin I think when she was applying some cooling patches on her back (can't recall the chapter )

Nami is able to tell others what they do not want to hear.. or even doing it physically if circumstances allows.. I am not saying she will hook up with Seju.

in Sumin case she was encouraging her to go forward and let go her hesitation towards Sungji.. she was also there to force her think about what she avoided to think about for 10 years.. that she actually still in love with Seju all along ..

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

she said that she loves Sumin I think when she was applying some cooling patches on her back (can't recall the chapter )

It seems Sungji loves to say "I love you" out of the blue, while Sumin likes saying it when they are in the bed.

Nami is able to tell others what they do not want to hear.. or even doing it physically if circumstances allows.. I am not saying she will hook up with Seju.

But it's shown that Nami wasn't able to change Seju. When Seju was breaking down, she stated out loud that she did not care what others thought of her relationship with Sumin, whether they saw it as obsession, toxic, whatnot, it wouldn't bother her, so those people could just fuck off.

in Sumin case she was encouraging her to go forward and let go her hesitation towards Sungji.. she was also there to force her think about what she avoided to think about for 10 years.. that she actually still in love with Seju all along ..

I don't think that making your friend realize that she still has her feeling for her ex means that you helps her to accept her current gf. Tbh, when I was reading that chapter, I was expecting Sumin, in the very next chapter, to break up with Sungji, and run back to Seju while crying tears of joy. Like this:

joined Feb 4, 2017

It seems Sungji loves to say "I love you" out of the blue, while Sumin likes saying it when they are in the bed.

I don't believe so .. (things has changed ) comment of her makes me feel that she does not feel the same way she used to.
she enjoys the feeling of affection .. at the same time she does not feel THAT bad when she broke up with Sumin .. but I do not know if her addiction to Sumin's affection will actually be enough for this relationship

But it's shown that Nami wasn't able to change Seju. When Seju was breaking down, she stated out loud that she did not care what others thought of her relationship with Sumin, whether they saw it as obsession, toxic, whatnot, it wouldn't bother her, so those people could just fuck off.

I don't have a clear idea how Nammi will advance her ways with Seju..
first she jumps at Seju's blinds dates and ends things for her before she does
secondly: she keeps mocking her relationship with Sumin even though she shows no reaction at first but the words of her obviously hit her (no matter how many years you will wait, she will never acknowledge you )

will be there any more actions from her ..?

I don't think that making your friend realize that she still has her feeling for her ex means that you helps her to accept her current gf. Tbh, when I was reading that chapter, I was expecting Sumin, in the very next chapter, to break up with Sungji, and run back to Seju while crying tears of joy. Like this:

nope that not the only incident, look ch 19 ( I read the original translation in
Lezhin which is a bit more meaningful compared to the other translations).

another thing.. Summin hates admitting her love for Seju.. no matter what situation it was.. whenever Seju mentions it, she re-acts violently to refuse it somehow ..
I refere to the perfume day and when they were in the elevator day after getting caught and in the first few chapters when she asks Sumin if she is afraid if seeing her much will trigger something

I would like to mention that in Lezhin ( special chapter - intro to the 3rd arc) Team Gaji do state that the position of the three characters will change.. are we going to see an abusive and manipulative side of Sungji ?

I highly suspect any death or suicide cards being thrown on Seju as Team Gaji stated once that she is their favourite character (obviously she is the most well defined one among them all)

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 6:44PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

Nora89

1. Sungji has already shown that she can be sly as a fox in much earlier chapters. remember she pretended that she was sick. so, she could follow Sumin. She is not as innocent as she look like and definetely not naive. I think this has been established and everybody knows this already.

2. Yup, Sungji already knew that Seju and Sumin had dated each other and has been friends with benefits after they broke up because Seju did told her and that was even before she and Sumin officially dated. so, here's the question, why didn't Sungji even ask Sumin about it? If I was Sungji, I will feel uneasy and uncomfortable but she acted like it didn't matter to her until she found them tangled to each other in Seju's office. she knew what was coming and she just let it happen. Is it just me? or Is Sungji hasn't shown any interest to have an emotional connection with Sumin? it's like she just love all the attention Sumin is giving her but she doesn't spend more time to know her better. their relationship has been more about sexual gratification than anything

3. Sungji saying "this time, it will be different" contradicts what she does next, she broke up with Sumin (which is the logical and realistic reaction) and what the hell does that even mean? she knew their past and how it ended between the two of them but she almost did what Sumin did to Seju after the cheating and we still haven't see Sumin realizing that this was, what Seju must have felt all these years.

4. NOPE, I don't think Seju has anything to do with Sumin's exes. it's not like she handpicked every single one of them to be in a relationship with her. and here's the thing, Why is Seju so confident that Sumin will never find someone that will truly love her? does Seju really have anything to with all of Sumin's failed relationship? Seju has observed that Sumin goes back to her every time she broke up with her gf. They have this viscious cycle but if you'd think about it. Why did Seju told Sungji about her past with Sumin? I don't think she was encouraging her but more like she was deterring her to pursue a relationship with Sumin. at this point, if I was Seju, I will feel threatened, you got this girl who is willing to be in a relationship with Sumin. despite knowing that the girl she's in love with, still has a close relationship with her ex, who also happens to be their boss but all Seju did was wait like a sitting duck. well, that is until Sumin decided to leave her for good.

sia ue
Totally agree!! Why did the author made Sumin realized that she stlll has feelings for Seju. just so, she could buy couple rings for her and Sungji the next day. The f*ck?! does that even make sense? She should have been confuse and contemplated the situation she's in.

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 10:09PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora89

1. Sungji has already shown that she can be sly as a fox in much earlier chapters. remember she pretended that she was sick. so, she could follow Sumin. She is not as innocent as she look like and definetely not naive. I think this has been established and everybody knows this already.

in the original translation in chapter 71 when she tries to top Summin she goes like ( so you like this side ) .. I do see some smirking in that

the Dawoon thing .. is also so foxy how Sungji dealt with her and used her to fell her emptiness.
till now.. she did not give Summin an answer .. not even (I love u ) back .. she kept stating how she feels strange.

1. Yup, Sungji already knew that Seju and Sumin had dated each other and has been friends with benefits after they broke up because Seju did told her and that was even before she and Sumin officially dated. so, here's the question, why didn't Sungji even ask Sumin about it? If I was Sungji, I will feel uneasy and uncomfortable but she acted like it didn't matter to her until she found them tangled to each other in Seju's office. she knew what was coming and she just let it happen. Is it just me? or Is Sungji hasn't shown any interest to have an emotional connection with Sumin. it's like she just love all the attention Sumin is giving her but she doesn't spend more time to know her better. their relationship has been more about sexual gratification than anything

Yup .. I totally agree.. the girl was attracted mostly to Summin's appearance .. she does not deny it.

1. Sungji saying "this time, it will be different" contradicts what she does next, she broke up with Sumin (which is the logical and realistic reaction) and what the hell does that even mean? she knew their past and how it ended between the two of them but she almost did what Sumin did to Seju after the cheating and we still haven't see Sumin realizing that this was, what Seju must have felt all these years.

(things aren't going to end the way want it to now.. its different ) .. of course the statement is threatening but I do believe that Sungji will seek a revenge on both of them somehow.. however, Seju is waaaay more experienced and smarter ,, she did not even fire her , and she wants to hire a new FEMALE team manager

1. NOPE, I don't think Seju has anything to do with Sumin's exes. it's not like she handpicked every single one of them to be in a relationship with her. and here's the thing, Why is Seju so confident that Sumin will never find someone that will truly love her? does Seju really have anything to with all of Sumin's failed relationship? Seju has observed that Sumin goes back to her every time she broke up with her gf. They have this viscious cycle but if you'd think about it. Why did Seju told Sungji about her past with Sumin? I don't think she was encouraging her but more like she was deterring her to pursue a relationship with Sumin. at this point, if I was Seju, I will feel threatened, you got this girl who is willing to be in a relationship with Sumin. despite knowing that the girl she's in love with, still has a close relationship with her ex, who also happens to be their boss but all Seju did was wait like a sitting duck. well, that is until Sumin decided to leave her for good.

not the other exes .. she somehow picked Sungji.. when she slept with Summin in the hotel Seju kept putting the idea of Summin and Sungji dating in Sumin's head and then a couple of chapters later she asks Sungji to take care of Summin referring to her (situation ) .. she had the most wicked smile back then.

sia ue
Totally agree!! Why did the author made Sumin realized that she stlll has feelings for Seju. just so, she could buy couple rings for her and Sungji the next day. The f*ck?! does that even make sense? She should have been confuse and contemplate the situation she's in.

to run away.. or maybe try to redo things right that time ..
she repeats patterns of what she knows .

To reply you must either login or sign up.