Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Wait I think I've got it! Does it mean you are turned on? :D
why is it hard to alternate when you are turned on though? it's not like... you'll be turned on forever if you stop... will you? don't you turn off a bit...?

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 10:14PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lmao! KitKat101 and Faylicia you both are killing me hahahaha

Gracious Llama
This is getting painful to watch. My belly hurts from all the laughter.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
I TOUCHED SEJU IN MANY WAYS YOU DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW. If you do, it'll destroy you. (╯✧▽✧)╯

How dare you, you womanizer. I am
declaring war on you now. I'm also going to tell the team leader about your cheating. Give me your address so i will hunt you down. By the way where did you touch?

Just up til the butt. :3

joined Sep 15, 2015

Azai
I actually like it when someone pats my head. :3 So I don't mind knowing you're taller than I am lol
But cmon. Tell us. We're dying to knoooooow~~

joined Sep 15, 2015

Set ablaze -> fire -> hot -> turned on ??

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
I TOUCHED SEJU IN MANY WAYS YOU DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW. If you do, it'll destroy you. (╯✧▽✧)╯

declaring war on you now. I'm also going to tell the team leader about your cheating. Give me your address so i will hunt you down. By the way where did you touch?

Wait

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 10:28PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

Wait

No, I'm not waiting anymore. I'm done waiting for you XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89

Wait

No, I'm not waiting anymore. I'm done waiting for you XD

I got your precious team leader with me now. I can do whatever to her haha. Revenge is completed.

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 10:32PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

why is it hard to alternate when you are turned on though? it's not like... you'll be turned on forever if you stop... will you? don't you turn off a bit...?

No Faylicia. That bit can't happen when you're rea~lly turned on.

joined Mar 8, 2014

B-b-but how turned on can someone get?! won't you naturally get a bit turned off when you reach the end? >///<

joined Sep 15, 2015

B-b-but how turned on can someone get?! won't you naturally get a bit turned off when you reach the end? >///<

That's like 'cooling down'. Not turned off. And you have to expect more after 'cooling down' a bit. Lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

That's like 'cooling down'. Not turned off. And you have to expect more after 'cooling down' a bit. Lol

D-do you...? I'm always afraid I might fall asleep but I have low blood pressure... Wouldn't you be enough cooled down to try being on top though? Besides wouldn't you want to make your gf happy? ^///^ ooor... um, maybe she's more happy the other way 'round or she doesn't care. Oh! Well! Wouldn't you at least feel like you want to change it a bit afterwards?! Ah I know maybe you could alternate likeee... 2x2 instead of 1x1

joined Sep 15, 2015

D-do you...? I'm always afraid I might fall asleep but I have low blood pressure... Wouldn't you be enough cooled down to try being on top though? Besides wouldn't you want to make your gf happy? ^///^ ooor... um, maybe she's more happy the other way 'round or she doesn't care. Oh! Well! Wouldn't you at least feel like you want to change it a bit afterwards?! Ah I know maybe you could alternate likeee... 2x2 instead of 1x1

Oh my god. Don't tell me you're...? Really ?? Lol. Anyways, you have to find out yourself. I don't know how to explain things from here coz it's a bit complicated for me.
But yea. Trying to spice things up a bit is fun. :>

joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh my god. Don't tell me you're...? Really ?? Lol. Anyways, you have to find out yourself. I don't know how to explain things from here coz it's a bit complicated for me.

Wh-what? >///> I just thought it was easy. Like taking turns >.>

joined Jan 13, 2016

Faylicia
We need to listen to experienced people like dofudofu and Azai. Lol lol
And I've got no idea what they're talking about hands set ablaze.

I thought you are pretty experienced based on what you have been telling Faylicia lol. But i agree that we should have the experienced people talk some of these hot stuff lol that Sumin wasn't able to teach.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

I thought you are pretty experienced based on what you have been telling Faylicia lol. But i agree that we should have the experienced people talk some of these hot stuff lol that Sumin wasn't able to teach.

What have I been telling that would make you think so??

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

The moment you realize Faylicia is our cinnamon roll.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

I've got some experience but not like the expert kind of experience like Azai and dofudofu XD
And truth be told, I only ever slept with one same girl for the past 4years. Lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 11:49PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

The moment you realize Faylicia is our cinnamon roll.

I agree. Haha

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Okay so lost my phone for awhile, now I'm completely lost in the conversation. Was the ablaze thing ever resolved? I'm so sad that I missed teasing you guys more about that lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

You might wanna re-read the thread then. Lol
Azai was laughing so hard at me and Faylicia. And I'm so slow at picking up things sometimes. Wth

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 11:58PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Azai was laughing so hard at me and Faylicia. And I'm so slow at picking up things sometimes. Wth

Well I found out that Faylicia is apparently our cinnamon roll which is just the best thing ever, and I seriously love your conversations about the whole ablaze thing. I can't wait for dofudofu to come back and read it XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

wh-what are you talking about? >///>

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Faylicia

I've got some experience but not like the expert kind of experience like Azai and dofudofu XD

STOP! Don't make me feel like a pervert in a kindergarten. That's only dofudofu (who I'm patiently waiting to show up) xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Well I found out that Faylicia is apparently our cinnamon roll which is just the best thing ever, and I seriously love your conversations about the whole ablaze thing. I can't wait for dofudofu to come back and read it XD

We made such a ruckus because of that. And that 'hands set ablaze' is like a real new term for me soo I didn't get it fast. Ugh. You guys. I cant believe you. Lol
And yea, I just realized earlier too that Faylicia's the one and only cinnamon roll here. Which is funny coz going back through the pages and re-reading her comments, you could actually see some hints of her being a cinnamon roll. Lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.