Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Anyways, I'm like 5 minutes into Sense8 now and I'm already really looking forward to whatever's gonna happen.

I watched Sense8 a couple of weeks ago and is so good! I'm very much in love with Sun.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Anyways, I'm like 5 minutes into Sense8 now and I'm already really looking forward to whatever's gonna happen.

I watched Sense8 a couple of weeks ago and is so good! I'm very much in love with Sun.

Her first scene gave me really high expectations so I'm glad to know she's gonna be awesome.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Her first scene gave me really high expectations so I'm glad to know she's gonna be awesome.

Trust me, she will.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The wiki for Sens8 makes me think of Heroes. Strazinsky was the producer of Babylon 5 i think. Loved that show.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

And Amanita x Naomi is off to a really strong start. Also, Amanita's hair.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

hahahaha omg i just realized it: faking it is hipsters meet 60s hippies/protestors.

It's an interesting story so far, i just wish it wasnt produced by a station that tries so hard to be edgy and "look at us were so cool like we were in the 80s, right?"

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 8:14PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Sense8 is literally the best thing ever. The interactions between the Sense8s are really awesome. Such a great show.
And Lito having Sun`s period is hilarious.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Faking it is one of those reallyvstupid shows you probably should hate, but you enjoy it instead. I cried at the end of season one, felt so bad for Amy.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Faking it is one of those reallyvstupid shows you probably should hate, but you enjoy it instead.

Yep, pretty much.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Karma has a really pretty voice,she should sing more often. Lauren and Shane make the show more entertaining.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Sense8 is just full of amazing characters. I'd say my favorite is Sun with Hernando, Amanita, Nomi and Capheus in close vicinity of equal awesomeness. Only character I didn't care about was German Dude but his friend just got shot like 2 episodes ago so I guess his arc is just starting.
And both Nomi x Amanita and Lito x Hernando are awesome relationships.

Lauren and Shane make the show more entertaining.

Definitely agree on that.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Of all the stupid names to name you kids, Tuppence is up in the top 20 lol.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Anybody knows something about Butch in the City? The title sounds really gay and Julie Goldman's in it and she's really gay.

I finished Sense8 by the way and it was awesome. Definitely deserves an entry into my all time favorites.

Edit: Nevermind, Butch in the City is just a 7 minute short. Thought it was a movie.

last edited at Aug 28, 2015 7:13PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just watched the the first ep of sense8 and OMG that was amazing. I really liked the trans girl and her girlfriend, it was nice to see that tastefully portrayed. :) Sun and Riley are both really pretty too.

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 12:23AM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I love Bo x Tamsin so much and Kenzi made the show more intetesting. Lauren on the otherhand I can't stand.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Anyone else watched Lost Girl? I'm going through it. Not holding out hope for a yuri ending, but not bad so far.

As of the last episode that aired, Lauren x Bo seems pretty probable.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Anyone else watched Lost Girl? I'm going through it. Not holding out hope for a yuri ending, but not bad so far.

As of the last episode that aired, Lauren x Bo seems pretty probable.

Lauren is a manipulative/insensitive/don't know what she want/I'm the center of the universe kind of girl. Well I'm only at the beginning of season 3 but still... I don't like her. Tamsin is already a much better choice >.>

Sense8 seems interesting.. I will probably watch it soon

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 1:18PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So Im still watching Faking It, and Lauren on ecstasy had me laughing so fucking hard.

Sense 8: Lito can take anytime ;;>_>

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 8:00PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Lito's fake-girlfriend is a fujoshi! hahaha I love it.

Or is Lito the girl? They're both pretty damn sexy.

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 8:32PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Faking it Season 2B trailer
The fuck is up with that? Amy kisses some new guy, Amy's girlfriend kisses Liam, Karma kisses Shane. The season starts in like 3 days or something and I'm really not looking forward to it all that much anymore.

Edit: Lito's the guy.

last edited at Aug 29, 2015 8:34PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Faking it Season 2B trailer
The fuck is up with that? Amy kisses some new guy, Amy's girlfriend kisses Liam, Karma kisses Shane. The season starts in like 3 days or something and I'm really not looking forward to it all that much anymore.

Edit: Lito's the guy.

Inb4 Amy was suffering from the 'never met the right guy' "syndrome"

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

If that's the route they are taking the show, I'm dropping it. So far everything in that show seems to be played for laughs, which i gues is... ok, but ugh.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Apparently the headwriter confirmed Amy to be lesbian and then basically explained Liam in the end of season 1 and the brazilian guy at the start of season 2 with her not being able to control her sexuality. I have no expectations left.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

In other words whatever gets writer's rocks off, by the sounds of it. It's mtv, I was just watching for Shane and Lauren after a few eps lol.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Which is weird cause the writer is gay himself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.