Forum › Is it alright to read yuri even though you're straight?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

8 year old ChocolateCakeLover*

Wow, your going to let me use google daddy!

... What's Boku no Pico?

*I made up the age, this isn't a true story. I lost my innocence at my Uncles.

Nowadays I'm the uncle that want to take others innocence, but let's not talk about that...

Yes let's not...

God, that had my sides splitting.

On reflection though, my uncle comes of worse than he should in my previous comment. He only had calenders of topless models people, and delighted in showing pre-pubescent me and my brother pictures of naked women whenever he could.

Damn it Gengar, you stole the thing I was going to say! Now it looks like I copied you.

last edited at May 5, 2015 8:33PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Why not? Is just another pretty mediocre shota anime, famous only by being one of the oldest memes on the web.

I saw it to see what was the fuzz about and meh, it doesn't lives up to the hype

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Why not? Is just another pretty mediocre shota anime, famous only by being one of the oldest memes on the web.

I saw it to see what was the fuzz about and meh, it doesn't lives up to the hype

Would you really show it to an eight year old?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

8 year old ChocolateCakeLover*

Wow, your going to let me use google daddy!

... What's Boku no Pico?

*I made up the age, this isn't a true story. I lost my innocence at my Uncles.

Nowadays I'm the uncle that want to take others innocence, but let's not talk about that...

Yes let's not...

On reflection though, my uncle comes of worse than he should in my previous comment. He only had calenders of topless models people, and delighted in showing pre-pubescent me and my brother pictures of naked women whenever he could.

Damn it Gengar, you stole the thing I was going to say! Now it looks like I copied you.

About uncles, 26 year old is enough to be called uncle or needs to be older? My birthday was now 02 may...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yes let's not...

About uncles, 26 year old is enough to be called uncle or needs to be older? My birthday was now 02 may...

I have a friend who's sixteen and an uncle, all you need is a sibling with a kid and a penis, and the creepiness requirement know no age boundaries.

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

Yes let's not...

I have a friend who's sixteen and an uncle, all you need is a sibling with a kid and a penis, and the creepiness requirement know no age boundaries.

woah.. now that really destroyed my innocence..:D

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That happens with those two around. He warned you.

last edited at May 5, 2015 8:43PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Mwahahahaha!

Yuri_girl your avatar is adorable.

last edited at May 5, 2015 8:45PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Those two? You mean me?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Those two? You mean me?

Not with the warning part.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Those two? You mean me?

We're brothers in the destruction of innocence, of course you!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Those two? You mean me?

No we're not! I'm offended by what you said OriginalGengar, I never destroyed anyone inoccence, I convince them with candy to gently let me take it away and introduce them to adulthood and their newfound sexuality, nowadays you need to teach them while they're young.

Mwahahahaha!

I agree, where's it from? link for it please!

last edited at May 5, 2015 8:54PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

No we're not! I'm offended by what you said OriginalGengar, I never destroyed anyone inoccence, I convince them with candy to gently let me take it away and introduce them to adulthood and their newfound sexuality, nowadays you need to teach them while they're young.

As opposed to when they were taught at fifty.

Mwahahahaha!

I agree, where's it from? link for it please!

It's Moemura isn't it?

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

thanks chocolatecakelover,.. i chose that pic 'cause i too am a glasses girl..:P and by the way, i just ate chocolate cake last night..it was so delicious..:DDD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Christ, this is becoming The Choco and Thiaguinho Show. You two really know how to flood a comments section, don't you?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

thanks chocolatecakelover,.. i chose that pic 'cause i too am a glasses girl..:P and by the way, i just ate chocolate cake last night..it was so delicious..:DDD

Do you have a link for the original pic? I want for my collection.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Christ, this is becoming The Choco and Thiaguinho Show. You two really know how to flood a comments section, don't you?

Damn right we do! And Choco's sticking, yay!

Every time you comment I get scared I've done something wrong...

I haven't had chocolate cake in ages... I'm so jealous. Though I should note my name refers a person!

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

hey wait..are you all guys here?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

In your house?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

What do you mean by "guys here"? I'm confused, and still want your avatar.

last edited at May 5, 2015 9:07PM

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

oops, sorry that was a totally misleading question..what i meant was if you are boys i mean male..you get the point..
thiaguinho-sama, just got my avatar from google..XD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

oops, sorry that was a totally misleading question..what i meant was if you are boys i mean male..you get the point..

Okay, I'll try to find it on google, and yes unfortunately I'm male, not everyone is born with the necessary genitals to be a lesbian.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Embarrassing, re-reading your post, it makes sense.

I'm a guy. I think Gengar is a gay mexican BDSM dude, but I'm not sure.

99% sure Nez is a girl. Who else has been here?

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

Okay, I'll try to find it on google, and yes unfortunately I'm male, not everyone is born with the necessary genitals to be a lesbian.

unfortunately?? why you wanted to be a girl? who'll someday become a lez??

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

unfortunately?? why you wanted to be a girl? who'll someday become a lez??

I'm already a lez at heart, soul and spirit, only the body is wrong, who wouldn't want to be a girl? but a pretty one, I already know how it is to be ugly as male.

last edited at May 5, 2015 9:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.