Forum › Do you dislike exams too?

joined Sep 15, 2013

Well do you.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I love exams because I always do good in them. It's the priviliege of having a good memory.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I love them. Exams mean study leave, study leave means procrastinating whilst your teachers expect you to try for your AS, as opposed to hoping for the best.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Hmm, no one i know, no matter how ridiculously well they do ever seem to like them. Like the class average is 5 out of 50 person a gets 35. Person A still hates giving the damn thing

joined Sep 15, 2013

Also isnt it so much fun not studying till the day before, like i have my exams going on and we get a 2 day break between each subject so, its like yay another day to spend time on forums
hooray

joined Sep 15, 2013

I miss school, when all you needed to do was just memorize stuff T_T

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I remember loving my abitur exams (well, not the exams but the study leave) which would be high school exams for Americans, I think. We were tested in 4 subjects and my only preparation was watching Catch Me If You Can cause that was one of possible topics for the German exam.

Didn't even choose that in the end.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Also isnt it so much fun not studying till the day before, like i have my exams going on and we get a 2 day break between each subject so, its like yay another day to spend time on forums
hooray

your problem is you care too much for your future. It's far easier when all you aspire to is walking into the woods one day and dying a slow, agonizing but peaceful death like I do. No pressure to try at all for them then.

joined Sep 15, 2013

But this is still only the 4th semester for me, still 2 years left for my degree, so so much time, plus studying for stuff on the last day is what makes a good engineer

joined Sep 15, 2013

Also chocolatecakelover, dont be so sad :(
I would give you a chocolate cake if i met you right now,
I meant giving you a cake so you could eat it, but have your fun with it, whatever floats your boat
P.S: Love that saying whatever floats your boats, my second favorite saying after so it begins.
Pro tip: If you run out of things to say, say 'so it begins' it will add a sense of drama to your conversation when used correctly also really fun to say it out loud when stoned

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:09PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm not sad, I merely have an incompatible outlook with the world.

Edit: Also, giving me a Chocolate Cake as referenced in my name would be hilariously awkward.

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:00PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I decided to study Software System Management, hated it and stopped going. Now I'm just paying the tuitition fees(?) of 300€ per semester to keep the tax benefits and the privilige of earning 800€ a month for 20 work hours a week until I change my major into something that I don't hate.

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:03PM

joined Sep 15, 2013

Go hang a salami! im a lasagna hog
Is the same sentence spelled forward or backward, that generally makes me smile but i am easy when it comes to palindromes

joined Sep 15, 2013

WOW
my last post just stumbled into something so serious

joined Sep 15, 2013

Well over here in my country at least education is very cheap for girls, so that's one thing i wont have to worry about

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

In my country a party enters a coalition promising to slash tuition fees, and triples them.

Don't vote Clegg people.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Politicians mostly suck everywhere, U.K seems no different, finally having a truck full of relative in the uk pays off

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Politicians mostly suck everywhere, U.K seems no different, finally having a truck full of relative in the uk pays off

But some places suck a lot more, virtually all politicians are corrupt here on Brazil, if not all...

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:17PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The standard of politician is, depressingly, declining here.

It's telling when one of the more popular ones advocates the destruction of the union. Despite her party screaming that Scotland could live off of it's oil. Before oil prices collapsed. Meaning if they won, they would have screwed Scotland.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

exam give me anxiety attack so nope.

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:33PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

We got Angela Merkel, yo.

joined Sep 15, 2013

But some places suck a lot more, virtually all politicians are corrupt here on Brazil, if not all...

Here too, there were a series of laughably gigantic scams which came out into the public made everyone go god damn, but then they move on, it still seems like people don't really mind corruption as much, because it gives them another angle to work but thankfully that way of thinking has come down quit a bit now.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Angela Merkel ain't got shit on NaMo xD
(well to be fair she is probably better BUT still jingoism)

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:41PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hiss... Evil Devil German Lady DIE! Hiss...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I wasn't bragging, in case that came out wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.