Forum › New Translated Doujins from "Anon-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

[/dev/null (Ace Rocket)] SayaHomu ? Fes - SAYAHOMUSAYA anthology (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) [English] [Cleversuxs] [Incomplete] (same person?)
[Cas edit]

Some Mekimeki NanoFate doujins from you-know-who
[Cas edit]
mirror

[Cas edit]

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 8:11PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I noticed some of the translations has minor errors but anon never fix them.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I knew I wasn't the only one keeping an eye on that guy.

I remembered that this Madoka doujin translated by Feng Huolong is not here, although it's not yuri maybe it should also be uploaded?

[Cas edit]

There is also these Idolmaster doujin made by Umeboshi.

[Cas edit]

And a Kantai doujin also made by Umeboshi.

[Cas edit]

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 8:11PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh I was going to edit the NanoFate ones(from here) myself but it was late that day and then got distracted with other things, I didn't know they were done already haha thanks for the links I was going to waste my time >_<

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I thought it was best to leave it all forgotten...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I thought it was best to leave it all forgotten...

Not if he translate more doujins, the others where already put back after all the trouble that they caused, if he translate more there's no reason to not upload them.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Oh I was going to edit the NanoFate ones(from here) myself but it was late that day and then got distracted with other things, I didn't know they were done already haha thanks for the links I was going to waste my time >_<

you should just do them, would be a shame to not have those done by someone more sane, plus I noticed some errors in the translation that need better work.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

In my opinion Rye should just finish the nanoha doujin work and have it uploaded here, rather than have these versions up.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I haven't read them yet, are the errors that bad? If so are they grammatical errors or translation errors? Because I can only clean/typeset not translate.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I haven't read them yet, are the errors that bad? If so are they grammatical errors or translation errors? Because I can only clean/typeset not translate.

I noticed a couple of grammatical errors from previous translations, also the flow of the translation sounds kind of weird in some places but nothing serious. I would say it is an average translation.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I noticed a couple of grammatical errors from previous translations, also the flow of the translation sounds kind of weird in some places but nothing serious. I would say it is an average translation.

Than if Rye corrected all these errors and changed the fonts, that guy complains would be useless right? because he will definitely complain if these new doujins are uploaded here...

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 3:42AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Can you(or anyone) do me a favor then? I want to know if the g.e-hentai txt translation is the same, if it is I'm not sure if I can do anything but fix the grammar. I'm not on my pc right now so I can't check until tomorrow I'm about to go bed.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Can you(or anyone) do me a favor then? I want to know if the g.e-hentai txt translation is the same, if it is I'm not sure if I can do anything but fix the grammar. I'm not on my pc right now so I can't check until tomorrow I'm about to go bed.

Well I won't know the difference since english is not my native language, bu fixing the grammar is good already, if possible from all the doujins that he translated, and only now I noticed, in the HomuSaya doujin he put another wall of text as credit, he will definitely annoy again if they're uploaded, so if you fix them the moderators won't have to put up with his bullshit complaints again.

Reading the comments on the doujins he translated, some errors are retarded, like this from the HomuSaya doujin:
pg 4, "But you need a get a grip", should be "But you need "to" get a grip".
pg 10, "You're so loud, do you want to other the" it should be "bother" not "other".

And a little off-topic, 4:48 am here and I didn't sleep yet, it seens today I will be productive at work....

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 3:52AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

One of the comments of the anon that translated on g.e-hentai/ExHentai:

[unbalanced rant and links removed by administrator request - see comment below]

Other:

[unbalanced rant and links removed by administrator request - see comment below]

And other:

And yet another:

And the last:

And all that shit is in the HomuSaya doujin, he have more stupid comments in the previous doujins, it's a shame he's probably one of those cowards that only have courage to talk like that on the internet, because if he acted like that in real life, he would already annoyed the wrong person and end up dead.

I can't help but wonder how much parents need to screw up to make their child like that, really, I can't even feel angry at him anymore because of all the problems he caused, he's just too much pitiful and pathetic.

And I can already imagine how much shit he will talk against me if he see's all that, it will be any minute now, any minute...

Anyway, Rye do us all a favor and fix all the doujins he translated and will translate so no one need to put up with he's crazy bullshit whem they're uploaded here.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 10:55AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What a topic. While we're not going to moderate discussion pertaining to off-site content, it's already been made very clear elsewhere that this forum will NOT be used as a platform for him to spout his ideals. Do not post his rants, comments or any links he provides. Linking to the content itself is fine, but that's it.

The decision of whether these doujinshi are uploaded or not will be left to the staff. However, if you attempt to change the edits slightly and submit them for upload, these submissions will be rejected at once. We do not accept stolen or altered work.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 11:06AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes, the translation is the same. That said, we wouldn't support uploading it if you worked from his .png's - it'd be much better to work from the original raws. Personally? Don't waste your time. There are much better uses for it then re-editing something that's already been done in (painful to say) decent quality.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Reposting his links is especially off, let him keep that carp to himself. Not to mention, it's not a great thing to be spreading his fantasies about named individuals for a number of reasons.

If you really want to show what a nutter this dude is, and how much he's willing to use yuri as a tool to push his agenda, we've already established that so more examples aren't really necessary.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yes, the translation is the same. That said, we wouldn't support uploading it if you worked from his .png's - it'd be much better to work from the original raws. Personally? Don't waste your time. There are much better uses for it then re-editing something that's already been done in (painful to say) decent quality.

Ugh that is why I asked if it's the same :(. I was going to edit the raws so no worries about that. I guess I'll leave it to the staff for now.
@Thiaguinho-sama: why did you post his rants? we already know the type of person he is :(

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 12:01PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The decision of whether these doujinshi are uploaded or not will be left to the staff. However, if you attempt to change the edits slightly and submit them for upload, these submissions will be rejected at once. We do not accept stolen or altered work.

I suggested that because I was not sure that rule about stolen or altered work was also for crazy people.

If you really want to show what a nutter this dude is, and how much he's willing to use yuri as a tool to push his agenda, we've already established that so more examples aren't really necessary.

It wasn't really to show how much nut he is, it was more because I found funny that he seen's to be butthurt with yuri fan because of what happened, sorry for the trouble, I will not do that again

Anyway, I hope these new doujins are uploaded, it's a shame to have dynasty without some doujins because of that crazy.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I suggested that because I was not sure that rule about stolen or altered work was also for crazy people.

It's more about us having standards than them being crazy. Unhinged or not, they still shouldn't be stolen from.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's more about us having standards than them being crazy. Unhinged or not, they still shouldn't be stolen from.

I see, well at least someone need to have standards, I wonder how's Dynasty reputation out there, you guys are maybe the more sane people that I found, Dynasty reputation must be good with the non crazy people.

OrangePekoe and specially Nezchan, I lways see comments made by you two so it got me curious, what are you guys? Female? Male? Are you at least human? Maybe a vegetal? Mineral? Alien?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I see, well at least someone need to have standards, I wonder how's Dynasty reputation out there, you guys are maybe the more sane people that I found, Dynasty reputation must be good with the non crazy people.

OrangePekoe and specially Nezchan, I lways see comments made by you two so it got me curious, what are you guys? Female? Male? Are you at least human? Maybe a vegetal? Mineral? Alien?

Going by the names, I'm a rodent of some variety and Pekoe is an anthropomorphic cup of tea.

Going by the dude in question, we're both power-tripping dictators. Which is, of course, absolutely correct.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^^ oh no why did you have to say that?! XD

Anyway I said that I wouldn't acknowledge this guy's existence unless he mentioned my current favorite ship...but after seen he did a couple average(rather than high quality) nanofate my goddess ship is eating my soul.

Lol Nez that was quite creative.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 12:25PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

He did avoid putting another rant into his credits. I think they should get uploaded, if he allows it without any special treatment.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Going by the names, I'm a rodent of some variety and Pekoe is an anthropomorphic cup of tea.

That's explain why I couldn't even imagine your great existences, but male or female rodent? Not that it would make difference, but it's not like I have any interest in you, baka!

Going by the dude in question, we're both power-tripping dictators. Which is, of course, absolutely correct.

Dictators? Don't say that, you people are our benevolents yuri overlords, your wish is our law.

This topic has been locked.