Forum › Yaoi-blcd discussion

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

http://weibo.com/u/1300957955#_rnd1416764541423
to read raw directly from the author ;3

joined Nov 30, 2011

Anybody else read the other stuff on their site? I just took a jaunt and laughed my butt off: F**K Yeah! Chinese Fashion!

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Anybody else read the other stuff on their site? I just took a jaunt and laughed my butt off: F**K Yeah! Chinese Fashion!

I just read everything they translate, just check twice a week or so. New page of Their Story today. Qiu Tong just realised something about Sun Jing... Hmmm

joined Nov 30, 2011

I just read everything they translate, just check twice a week or so. New page of Their Story today. Qiu Tong just realised something about Sun Jing... Hmmm

Not to mention it seems like the clerk caught on lol

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Seems like they picked up another yuri man...hua? Magan & Danai`s the name.

Edit:Ah, that link totally redirected to manhuajia. It's not Yaoi-blcd.
Still, yuri.

last edited at May 12, 2015 10:48AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Seems like they picked up another yuri man...hua? Magan & Danai`s the name.

Edit:Ah, that link totally redirected to manhuajia. It's not Yaoi-blcd.
Still, yuri.

Being whipped's... also a kind of love.

Thanks for sharing.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Not wanting to steal their thunder, but they've added another manhua to their portfolio, one which is most certainly full yuri so far: "Beloved". Amazingly drawn as well imho, and a realistic interpretation of an age gap, which is rare.

joined Oct 5, 2016

Yeah Beloved is gorgeous

I'm not sure I'm gonna like where this age gap thing is going, but maybe it'll surprise me.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmm can I get a link to Beloved? I still see the 3 same projects in their tumblr

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Thank you for the heads up, completely missed this. http://dynasty-scans.com/series/beloved

To reply you must either login or sign up.