Forum › Yuri-On! #2: Kosokoso Mio-chan! discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

These endings make my day

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL - Mugi living in the room next door to a Mio x Ritsu couple would be in heaven - both figuratively and literally from all the nose bleeds haha.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Liked this one much more than the other 2.

LOL - Mugi living in the room next door to a Mio x Ritsu couple would be in heaven - both figuratively and literally from all the nose bleeds haha.

Mugi gotta be careful, might lose too much blood from nosebleeds :p

joined Apr 14, 2013

An aggressive mio is cool too

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah I liked the agressive month long wait passion in this but the last panel made this great lol ^_^

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"Scene of Carnage! Escene of Carnage!"

I don't know why I laughed so hard with that.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

R.I.P. Yui's ice cream. I don't think any of the 4 are getting any sleep that night...well maybe Yui who knows.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I don't like MioxRitsu. :/ Chapter 1 was way better because of the pairing. I loved it so much!!! I'll have to save it and add it to a list. Dynasty Reader gives you that option right?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't like MioxRitsu. :/ Chapter 1 was way better because of the pairing. I loved it so much!!! I'll have to save it and add it to a list. Dynasty Reader gives you that option right?

yes go to the ch/doujin you want to add and it's beside your name on the top right. I don't do that because I would add waaaaaaaay too much stuff. oh almost forgot: if you want to make a new list check "Lists" its on the middle top.

last edited at Nov 5, 2014 12:18AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice. xD
Also, why aren't these doujins listed in the site as a series?

To reply you must either login or sign up.