Forum › In the Rain and Cold discussion

joined Jun 5, 2014

ok that's it.. i'm gonna be a teacher..wish me luck ;D

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Kyaa~

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

I like me some age-gap usually but...this was borderline rapey and the teacher was just annoyingly pushy.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

This makes me miss Junsui Adolescence.

joined Jun 19, 2014

where is the continues !? i want it now !!

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Age gap between a college student and a housewife (or a successful businesswoman) is more preferable for me. But I guess high school student/teacher is ok too.

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

To be continued

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Continuation, not translated:

e-hentai link

exhentai link

joined May 24, 2014

Continuation, not translated:

e-hentai link

exhentai link

the teacher sure looks a lot like takako from the sonohana series...then again takako's design isn't really that remarkable

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

yeah people are getting too upset over this. sure the teacher was a little pushy but toono was kissing back so its all good

yep, and some people, for example me, are good with pretty much every and all types of Yuri [except I dislike most of the tentacle and kinda gross stuff...like eye ball licking]. Yuri is a sort of tender romance that shows the beauty of two females embracing their love for each other, when I think of Yuri, I imagine a pair of beautiful young maidens embracing completely nude on a bed with pure white sheets and white drapes hanging from high ceilings, a huge window beside the bed over looking a peaceful valley and the sea in the distance lets in the warm sunlight of the morning and a warm gentle breeze, as they gaze into each others eyes they smile gently, all that's in their eyes is pure love and adoration of the other person....

Although the ones that are basically all sex are fantastic as well...that fiery look of complete lust with a dab of desperation and need of physical support to sooth the heart is a masterpiece in its self.

I love Yuri so much, I love all of it!!

joined Aug 16, 2015

Wow, it might be the first time ever I actually got mad while reading the comments on a manga on this website...
People really need to get that broomstick out of their asses and learn to read a story without calling rape left and right, it seriously saddens me.
I mean come on, the girl is in high school! She can decide for herself if she likes someone.
Also, to people calling this Lolicon, you seriously need to revise your definition of it... It's pretty normal for characters to look younger than they actually are in manga, but Toono is about 13-15 according to her class, 1-B, in the story. (And seriously, she doesn't even look like a loli...)
Teenagers at that age aren't completely stupid, they don't get influenced by others as much as some elementary school kid and can tell if someone is tricking them... (Well, most of them, at least.)
By the way, having read the continuation, we can see that the teacher is actually in love with Toono and isn't just playing with her, so all is well and good.

Sorry for the rant. I just had to get that out of my system.
Commenting is fun. lolis are nice

joined Mar 25, 2013

By the way, having read the continuation, we can see that the teacher is actually in love with Toono and isn't just playing with her, so all is well and good.

Really hoping that it's translated soon, as well as those from the tankoubon that aren't translated.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I hope the continuation is translated at some point.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Continue? Well cant wait to see it. Love the art by the way.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yes.
Teacher/student isn't my fave but yes

joined Apr 21, 2014

I don't think it really matters whether it's done by a man or a woman. I suspect that the main reason people have a more negative reaction to an older male having an age gap relationship with a young or young-ish person as opposed to an older female is that men are generally perceived to be more aggressive, lustful, dominant, etc. But I think we should look at the specific context and not judge based on appearances.

For example, in many yuri age gap stories, the adult is a kind person who is genuinely in love with the younger girl, and she is often perfectly willing to go at the girl's pace since she doesn't want to force her into anything. Imagine a story with exactly the same kind of protagonist, but a male one. It wouldn't seem much worse, would it? He'd still be a gentle, sensitive person who doesn't want to take advantage of anyone, and waits until he can be sure that his feelings are genuinely reciprocated.

Now, on the other hand, you could have a female adult who is as pushy as we would normally assume a male one to be, and who totally manipulates and abuses the younger lover.

I thought this story was a bit too much on the pushy side, but overall I didn't dislike it. I think the intention was to make their love genuine, but it comes across as very rushed because of the lack of development.

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 10:43AM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

After reading the sequel and knowing the characters better I see it in a completely different light.

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

It's not hugely a bad tag as incest or rape so... tags like are disgusting and I don't wht it even exists

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

the pacing is a little bit too fast tbh

teacher x student yuri is always the best periodt.

joined Sep 7, 2021

This is called grooming.

To reply you must either login or sign up.