Forum › YuriWhale discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This artist is now selling his Table Turner series! The total plus shipping is $13.50 ('less you live in Thailand). Not bad for 78 pages.

Anyone interested to can check out more details here. I know I will~

last edited at Aug 21, 2014 12:24PM

joined May 24, 2014

Here's his other original work...sadly no one has translated it yet...and no it's not yuri

It's about a secret company who can help people fake their deaths so they can begin a new life elsewhere...and the ferryman is the agent responsible for such job

http://www.nekopost.net/doujin/2374/0

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 4:00AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

This artist is now selling his Table Turner series! The total plus shipping is $13.50 ('less you live in Thailand). Not bad for 78 pages.

Anyone interested to can check out more details here. I know I will~

This version has two extra page for each couple, so it was not uploaded yet because no one have it to share or because we should support the artist and buy it? It's been already some time since it's release, so I would be grateful if one of the moderators could answer me.

Also, digital version of Table Turner and Yurimonium is already on sale, and Sonohanabira Pillow Talker Yuuna x Nanami is complete, Pillow Talker will also have two extra pages for each couple when the book is complete.

http://yuriwhale.deviantart.com/art/Yurimonium-Digital-Book-507614152

http://yuriwhale.deviantart.com/gallery/52874399/SonoHanabira-Yuuna-x-Nanami-Pillow-Talker

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This version has two extra page for each couple, so it was not uploaded yet because no one have it to share or because we should support the artist and buy it? It's been already some time since it's release, so I would be grateful if one of the moderators could answer me.

Because you should support the artist and buy it ;)
Unless he puts them up freely, or otherwise contacts us asking for them to be uploaded, they won't show up here.

joined May 24, 2014

Here's a sample of the upcoming eyecatcher series which will follow up to the pillow talker series, these series will feature shizukuxeris and maixreo first and then miyaxrisa and....uhm those two girls later

http://yuriwhale.deviantart.com/art/Eye-Catcher-Shizuku-x-Erisu-x-Mai-x-Reo-001-520503360

last edited at Mar 16, 2015 2:56AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

WHATS THIS???? A MALE YURI ARTIST??? THIS SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE SINCE A REALLY LARGE PERCENTAGE OF YURI ARTISTS ARE FEMALE !!!! I MUST BE DREAMING !!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that isn't true?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

WHATS THIS???? A MALE YURI ARTIST??? THIS SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE SINCE A REALLY LARGE PERCENTAGE OF YURI ARTISTS ARE FEMALE !!!! I MUST BE DREAMING !!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that isn't true?

I'm having a hard time guessing which gender is more represented among yuri artists. I'd be very interested in seeing actual statistics on the subject.

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 1:39AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

I think you are confusing who has the burden of proof here, genius.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Nah, it's ok, I got this.

Kurogane Ken, Minamoto Hisanari, Kurata Uso, Yatosaki Haru, Randou House, Ikeda Takashi, Satou Nanki, Ryuunosuke, Touge Hiro, Hachiko, Naoya Ishikawa, Miyabi Fujieda (i think?), Mitsumoto Jouji, Kogaku Kazuya, Keito Koume, moonexplorers, Kishi Torajiro, Heebee, Mikage Sekizai and Michairu.

While it is probably true that the majority of big influential yuri series, like Girlfriends or Yuru Yuri, are drawn by females, there's also a lot of men in it too. But more importantly, there's a huge amount of males in the doujin scene, I would say probably a lot more than ladies due to the huge amount of NSFW doujins out there.

Main problem there tho, is that details on genders for artists like that, or even genders for a lot of artists behind big series (I'm not even confident on Miyabi's gender), are pretty hard to come by or be certain of. Like, I'd assume Homura Subaru is male, because look at it. But are they? Dunno.

So yeah, there's a lot of dudes, and there's a lot of girls. Probably more girls in the serialised end of things, but probably more guys on the fanwork side.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

how do i add a link to the artist's pixiv?

joined May 24, 2014

http://www.ookbeecomics.com/read-manga/Dark-Widow/5055/0/0?lang=th

You can find the prequel to this in the artist's pxvi

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 11:31AM

joined May 24, 2014

He now goes by his real name on Facebook: Suteph Chotewijit

Facebook forced him to change it

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

So the author of Table Turner and Pillow Talker has finally started writing dialogue. And it's awesomely hilarious.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Something confuses me about Yuriwhale's work: Is it just me, or is it implied that pretty much every female character in his setting(s) can magically summon a penis (even if that shouldn't be possible, e.g. the character hails from a magic-lacking universe)? Because that's the only way to explain all the many scenes where a girl is humping another in the exact manner that a male or a futa would do, yet there's absolutely no evidence or even hint, visual or otherwise, that a dildo (strap-on or double-headed) is involved.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Something confuses me about Yuriwhale's work: Is it just me, or is it implied that pretty much every female character in his setting(s) can magically summon a penis (even if that shouldn't be possible, e.g. the character hails from a magic-lacking universe)? Because that's the only way to explain all the many scenes where a girl is humping another in the exact manner that a male or a futa would do, yet there's absolutely no evidence or even hint, visual or otherwise, that a dildo (strap-on or double-headed) is involved.

Nah, they definitely don't have penises. You can see that in some of the author's comics. They just hump each other as if they did, which is still weird.
I even added that as a description:

Doesn't draw futa, but draws girls humping each other as if they had penises.

Hope it gets approved. lol

last edited at Nov 18, 2019 12:57PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I always took YuriWhale as someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about lesbian sex, but has no idea how it works so they just kinda fake it. And it's that passion and enthusiasm that makes nobody really mind.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

god amongst men

joined Dec 18, 2016

Petition to attach orgy tag on this artis

joined May 27, 2021

i hope he puts a demon slayer lots of sex manga about shinobu x mitsuri here

To reply you must either login or sign up.