Forum › Days Woven With Illusion ~The Unmoving Great Library~ discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

really good story but everything by this guy is great

twinleadersx
joined Jun 26, 2014

Dang...Sauro Dante is one heck of a doctor.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if this is het at all, honestly. It seems like she respects him by the end and is even on friendly terms, but nothing actually romantic.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Patchouli on page 38-39 splash, isn't she dreamy?

last edited at Jul 9, 2014 6:46PM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Subtle references everywhere in the backgrounds... I saw the Laputa robot as well as soldiers from Nausicaa waiting in line for the dangos, the patio umbrellas on page 6 have a Remi motif with a hat and wing etc. And just what are Cirno, Rumia, and Daiyousei doing running around the slums of Makai? (page 14)
So much detail, I love these works.

joined Jul 6, 2014

Modern Gensokyo!!!Makai!!!! This manga is amazing

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really cute and sweet story but (probably because all the doujins I've read here), seeing the Touhous on het relationships feel wrong somehow.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Really cute and sweet story but (probably because all the doujins I've read here), seeing the Touhous on het relationships feel wrong somehow.

Still looking for that het people keep talking about. Unless admiring a guy who did something really impressive and becoming friends with him is equivalent to romance now.

joined Mar 6, 2022

Ah that was really good, this guy draws some great stuff

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

Yeah this doesn't seem to be het, unless patchy getting swarmed by suitors who she declines when she left the conference is het.

I don't think the scene in the OR is het either. Patchy is a research doctor who's probably never done meatball surgery, and someone who knows what they are doing and is experienced calming her down doesn't really convey romance.

An example in the flip side would be like if when Major Winchester arrives at the MASH 4077 and panics from the amount of wounded flowing in and out of the hospital, Hawkeye grabs him and tells him to calm down and to take a deep breath. There would be no romantic overtone there. It's just two different doctors in areas and experiences trying to keep people alive.

To reply you must either login or sign up.