Forum › A White White Dress discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i love this one so much, it's so fluffy and relatable.

For the record, eggs last a while but months is pushin' it bad folks.

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Oh god I love the idea of girls talking about getting married to each other.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looking into it, Japanese rules re: same sex marriage are kinda weird. Not allowed in-country, and they'll only recognize it from out of country if one partner is a citizen of a country where it's legal. So a Japanese girl could marry a Canadian girl no problem, but two Japanese girls can't go to Canada and come back married.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Laws discriminating against people are all logically flawed (and most of the time the people who made them should have the mental capacity to be aware of it, making them assholes).

But there's not only stagnation: as of today, gay couples can adopt children together in Austria.

MihoWittmann
joined Jul 2, 2014

Hey, they still can have a wedding ceremony! Like that couple who got married at Tokyo Disneyland. (As it happens, they made a manga about their story.) Only really awful places stop people from doing that, like Wisconsin used to.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Laws discriminating against people are all logically flawed (and most of the time the people who made them should have the mental capacity to be aware of it, making them assholes).

But there's not only stagnation: as of today, gay couples can adopt children together in Austria.

They do now, but historically many made sense.

Destroy Schnitzel. No Habs on my throne!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

What a nice mother! And a cute story!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Supportive yuri mom is best mom

joined Jul 15, 2016

It's so heartwarming, knowing that such supportive parents exist :')

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

nice~

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I'm personally pretty indifferent to marriages/weddings/wedding dresses. However, I really like how it's mentioned they could go somewhere else to get married, but that they like where they live. Lots of people are always quick to jump to the whole "they could get married in another country" comment, but let's face it, it's easier said than done for a multitude of reasons.
So, I think that's kind of a cool response at the end there.

To reply you must either login or sign up.