Forum › Yohane discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For all the romance that goes into Yohane's stories, out of all the ones posted on the reader there isn't a single kiss scene. In fact, Lovely Life With You is the only one where there's anything close (although its interrupted). Pretty unexpected, considering.

Karayumi .Materasu
Chibi%20byakuren
joined Apr 17, 2014

Yohane has to be one of my more favoured artists, especially as (s)he(?) has made a RemixSatori doujin, to be my favoruite there'd have to be a FlanxKoishi, but I do like his pairings alot

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

He does ship them, if that helps. http://dynasty-scans.com/images/1917

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I don't know why the scanlators can't seem to agree on what to do with 東方青帖 (Touhou Seichou/Aojou/Blue Book/Blue Quire), but would it make sense for us to pick one and then stick with it?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

They're most likely oblivious to each others existence. It would definitely make sense to choose one and stick with it. I'll change them all to Blue Book, unless you've some strong inclination towards the romaji version(s)??

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I only have objection for the enormous breast. They look like they'll be a hindrance for even basic activity.
The ship I love the most from Yohane's got to be Aya X Hatate.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

They're most likely oblivious to each others existence. It would definitely make sense to choose one and stick with it. I'll change them all to Blue Book, unless you've some strong inclination towards the romaji version(s)??

That sounds great! I think the only one that's not a Blue Book is the Untitled.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Objection overruled.

But, Your Honor! I'm a big fan of loli breast!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I only have objection for the enormous breast. They look like they'll be a hindrance for even basic activity.

For regular people, yes. But I would imagine there are perks for being a god, you don't have to worry about being practical. Heck, look at how some of them dress.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Belatedly: It might be better to just create a "Touhou Blue Book" series (or anthology, to keep chapter comments separate) entry and then put all the chapters in there, since they really do seem to form a continuous series. They couldn't be numbered (aside from being incomplete, some chapters are released simultaneously) but they could be ordered by Japanese release date (by me, I guess, since I already have them ordered that way in my own archives...).

last edited at Jan 16, 2015 9:21AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

A translated doujin by Yohane from a while ago, not here on dynasty.

http://exhentai.org/g/814354/898c75c587/
or
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/814354/898c75c587/

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

yeah cause its by cgrascal

was waiting to see if a QC'd version would be released by Gaku Gaku ever...but it doesnt look like it.

Might have to just upload it eventually

last edited at Aug 28, 2015 12:21AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

yeah cause its by cgrascal

was waiting to see if a QC'd version would be released by Gaku Gaku ever...but it doesnt look like it.

Might have to just upload it eventually

Maybe upload it, and remove/replace it if anyone else releases their version? doubt that will ever happen tho...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That doujin with pregnant Reimu has been scanned

http://exhentai.org/g/893198/9b9ab416e4/

No translation but the art more than makes up for that.

i love the way Yohane's draws faces.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Looks like Yohane fell to the vtuber hell too.

Screenshot%202022-08-09%20173918
joined Jun 28, 2022

Yoshiko?

To reply you must either login or sign up.