Forum › At Dusk in my Room discussion

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

What!? Did Kinu made it official? Dx The ending doesn't make sense to me. QwQ

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, from what I understood I think she did...

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I think with her actions at least she made it clear to Uta, and that was enough
Bittersweet story huh

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Well, from what I understood I think she did...

I don't think she made it official. but..

I think with her actions at least she made it clear to Uta, and that was enough

.. this is it. She made it clear to Uta..

last edited at Nov 9, 2013 7:11PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Long time without seeing something from Rokuroichi, and like how you said, at the end Kinu answered to Uta's feelings. A bit bittersweet but still very sweet.

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

"It's much better with no one around" saying that despite going to the beach with Uta seems to be something like telling her she likes her back but would rather keep it a secret as she would the status of their relationship from others. I dunno, just a thought

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

"It's much better with no one around" saying that despite going to the beach with Uta seems to be something like telling her she likes her back but would rather keep it a secret as she would the status of their relationship from others. I dunno, just a thought

My exact thought. .-.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

I felt violated reading the last two pages. cry I wished Kinu cried tears of happiness at the end -___- otherwise..... cry more

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was a pretty sad one-shot. Cant seem them lasting long unless the blonde girl changes.

At first i thought it was the pair from Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange but thanksfully its not :) They just look very similar.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

I thought so. The fact that she wants to make plans for across the whole summer with the other girl means she is thinking somewhat long-term which is a good sign. She just seems to want to keep it on the DL.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

At first i thought it was the pair from Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange but thanksfully its not :) They just look very similar.

Kuchibiru ni Suketa sprung to mind for me too. Is it the same artist?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Kuchibiru ni Suketa sprung to mind for me too. Is it the same artist?

yes same artist.
the ending didnt satisfy me either. im bad with these kinds of relationships. just doesnt make sense to me.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Almost all the pairs of Rokuroichi seem the one from "Kukiburu ni suketa orange"... maybe for their similar faces and expressions.. But still, I've enjoyed it, yay,

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

oohhh my heart

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Interesting story. There's something wonderfully bittersweet and maudlin about a lot of older yuri stories, and though it gets depressing in large doses, they can still provide a welcome change of pace from the standard moe fluff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.