Forum › Luminous Butterfly discussion

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yuyuko X Yukari is for adult dramatic love (actually, I don't quite understand what that means myself).

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Don't worry. You're not the only one.. Still, that was one heck of a creation... While there aren't much feels, Yukari suffering because Yuyuko can't remember is absolutely marvelous~

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Don't worry. You're not the only one.. Still, that was one heck of a creation... While there aren't much feels, Yukari suffering because Yuyuko can't remember is absolutely marvelous~

Yup, and Yukari acts like nothing happened... and to be Yuyuko's side is actually killing her T^T

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

I've noticed a lot of doujin writers (and I find myself doing it as well) have Yukari in what seems to be in a downward spiral, where she falls for a brightly burning human (Yuyuko prior to death, or Reimu, or most of the time, one then the other), knowing full well she'll live on without them.

I read one where unrequited Yukari sits with elderly Reimu as she passes away, and there's so much pain in Yukari, it just breaks my heart.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I've noticed a lot of doujin writers (and I find myself doing it as well) have Yukari in what seems to be in a downward spiral, where she falls for a brightly burning human (Yuyuko prior to death, or Reimu, or most of the time, one then the other), knowing full well she'll live on without them.

I read one where unrequited Yukari sits with elderly Reimu as she passes away, and there's so much pain in Yukari, it just breaks my heart.

You need to tell me the title of that fanfiction!

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

I found it on danbooru, it's a one page comic. It made me teary eyed.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/420164

Edit: oh gods, there's more than one page, looks like I know what I'll be doing this evening

last edited at Sep 29, 2013 9:21PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Geh, that ending. Still liked the very light, very late ReiMari.

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing this. Such a wonderful story... ; A;

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing this. Such a wonderful story... ; A;

i want to give my thanks too, such a good melancholy reimuXyukari...

but yukariXyuyuko remain the best and most dramatical pairing

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

Geh, that ending. Still liked the very light, very late ReiMari.

I agree. A good given smile at the end. Thank you, jaggyd for sharing.

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Just reread it for several times, just realized what actually happens, with the rope in pg. 16...
#sit in the corner, scream internally

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just reread it for several times, just realized what actually happens, with the rope in pg. 16...
#sit in the corner, scream internally

It's an interesting touch that although it's clear the purpose of that rope, it also resembles a sealing rope as well. In the case of that particular tree, both readings apply.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

Adulterous love. Luminous Butterfly.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Adulterous love. Luminous Butterfly.

Do you even know what "Adulterous" means?

joined Jan 20, 2019

dear god that earpick anecdote scared the daylights out of me.

Also really do love this one, was a pleasure to find it again.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Yuyuko X Yukari is for adult dramatic love (actually, I don't quite understand what that means myself).

No-one does. And yet we come back to it, every single time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.