Forum › Hidden in Dusk discussion

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Oh wonderful! Another story about a sex obsessed lesbian without any actual romance. Just a girl who liked having sex with any girl she could find. Yay....*sarcastic tone*

it was a good manga and I liked it, but the sex addict/player abusing the innocent girl next door? it gets old, and it hurts emotionally since I empathize with the innocent girl from next door, who will inevitably get hurt

but maybe a part 2 could change my mind???

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

that was so hot... really... even if it's predictable... That's Wildrose for you..

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Oh wonderful! Another story about a sex obsessed lesbian without any actual romance. Just a girl who liked having sex with any girl she could find. Yay....*sarcastic tone*

heheh, people have sex without romance. ** shrugs ** it happens and it's not always a bad thing. but to each their own :-)

it was a good manga and I liked it, but the sex addict/player abusing the innocent girl next door? it gets old, and it hurts emotionally since I empathize with the innocent girl from next door, who will inevitably get hurt

but maybe a part 2 could change my mind???

btw, I'm not trying to start any crap, just trying to understand your point of view... So ummm, how is the older character abusing the younger character? I disagree with the idea of abuse and would say she (the older character) is taunting the younger character, but definitely not being abusive. so again, how is this abuse?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Would this technically be age gap? Seeing as out MC is in High School and the Love Interest is in College? Or was there not enough between them to achieve that tag?

joined Dec 18, 2014

I love it when Yuri Hime Wildrose does a dramatic story. It's like finding an onion ring in your french fries!

Oh Great, Thanks, now I'm hungry.... ;)

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

this was hot

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

"I won't hurt you" with them nails? really? xD

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

SO sexy and thrilling those eyes she has , now I want to be taken by the hand with eyes like that <3

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

"I won't hurt you" with them nails? really? xD

In the last panel you can see that although others fingers' nail are long, her middle finger's nail is short. The author is a genius man. You have to notice those details!

last edited at Apr 10, 2015 2:50AM

joined Apr 19, 2015

I love it when Yuri Hime Wildrose does a dramatic story. It's like finding an onion ring in your french fries!

What a reference lol

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Always a nice one-shot for a reread. :D

joined Jul 15, 2016

The MC really looks like Yoshizawa from here....
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rainy_song#1
Hmmm suspicious....

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Maybe age gap?

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

You guys have no idea how long it took me to find this, I knew I saw it somewhere but I couldn't remember the title or the author's name XDD

joined Dec 17, 2021

It's been a decade since I first read this one, and despite constantly losing the file, it remains one of my favorite one shots ever.

To reply you must either login or sign up.