Forum › Pure White Disciple Shimako-San discussion

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

At first I didn't like this AU series but once the Sei's past arc started, I fell in love with it. So sad ,_,

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

This is a pretty awesome AU, thanks for the translation, whoever did it!

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Is this completed or still on going?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Translator notes call chapter 5 the final chapter. And if there is more, I'd be surprised to see it get translated

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think it's kinda cruel to give us that wonderful backstory then end everything... I wanna see the stuff that fake announcement promises.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Holy crap this AU was amazing. Such an funny, awesome, and engaging take on the Marimite universe. I'm pretty satisfied with the ending (although the pretend final volume 'preview' does look pretty awesome) except for the fact that Noriko and Shimako never really got to express their developing relationship :P. Intriguingly, however, that h-doujin previewed seems to cover just that...

And luckily enough, the raws appear to be available on a certain site (seems to be futanari though).

(Unfortunately, wow, it looks like hardly any of this artist's considerable other body of work is yuri. I'm gonna be satisfied with just this series and that Noriko x Shimako doujin though, they are one of my lifetime OTPs.)

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

It's already completed?!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg! Id say the best marimite doujin ive ever read!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Was the "Best souer award" in chapter 2 supposed to be "Best soeur award" ? It seems weird for it to be a mistake since it was repeated from the beginning to the end of the chapter. I'm curious about how it happened x)

joined Apr 17, 2016

I understand that under Dynasty reader it shows that the series is completed and I did a search and there wasn't any new chapters or the author didn't finish the work. I would have love to see more to this parody, because it's a good parody. I like the story and the little sexy time stuff that goes around is great for me. It's really hard for me to find something that has a good story plus a little something something to look at. I wish I could contact the author to finish his/her work.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

This is rather interesting. Very different from what I usually read but still good

To reply you must either login or sign up.