Forum › There's No Textbook For Love discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

there are light, easy-going, with quick development, shorts that catch the interest of everyone (like minase ruruu's), and other that don't let much impression,
i'm surprised to see no comment on this one, i liked it,
i have strange taste, or my mind crashed for too much work? (read mangas and play games while serving the customers doesn't help)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Haha, I like Arimura's friend, Iwata. Seems like she's also "one of the hunters". Heh.
This was a pretty fun one-shot!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

LOL her friends face laughing in the end xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's the internal dialogue that makes it. "That's what I'm going with?" Totally kills me.

joined Apr 15, 2013

This one's quite the hidden gem. It's a shame there isn't anything else from this author on the reader.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

This one's quite the hidden gem. It's a shame there isn't anything else from this author on the reader.

Because you mentioned it I had a look, it's not that Dynasty don't have anything else from Shoukaki, it's that don't exist anything else acording to Mangaupdates, it's a shame how some mangakas make good one-shots then never make any new yuri or not even any other manga and just disapear...

joined May 19, 2016

This was really good, and catchy in fact. I love Iwata... Hahaha... Why does she know so much? Quite the question there...

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Just reminding everyone this exists.

joined Feb 24, 2019

It exists and is very good!

To reply you must either login or sign up.