Forum › IU—I Love You discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

These two are allegedly 20. They sure don't act like it.

Reading this is awkward because the way the author sets it up is that they're children. I know I'm a weird case, but I didn't have physical sensations until I started progesterone when I was 21. So like...this is just weird.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

I hope some lost souls of the apocalypse find and enjoy my manga collection one day. The yuri must live on!!

joined May 3, 2014

Reading this is awkward because the way the author sets it up is that they're children. I know I'm a weird case, but I didn't have physical sensations until I started progesterone when I was 21. So like...this is just weird.

I noped out when they said they are “children” whatever stupid fetish the author has I’m not bloody interested

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I noped out when they said they are “children” whatever stupid fetish the author has I’m not bloody interested

I'm pretty sure they just meant they're not technically past whatever Japan considers age of majority. It's never been clear just how old those two are, but old enough to know something about being an auto mechanic if I remember right. But it's certainly not out of character for either of them to start concentrating on some irrelevant technicality.

That said, I don't totally buy this. There's something about it that doesn't seem like them. I feel like the aggressor/reluctant dynamic doesn't suit them. I feel like if those two ever did stuff, they'd be half the time talking about totally separate stuff, and half the time being like "OK, what about this? Does this do something?"

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Well any GLT content is okay in my book

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Good point Purple Library Guy.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

^second that

To reply you must either login or sign up.