Forum › How Do I Get Together With My Childhood Friend? discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Minami went for a kiss twice in 24 hours, said "I want you" and Yuzu still thinks it's "impossible". You really have to do some insane olympic level mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion.

Maybe she's just being nice.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

There are so many will-they/won't-they stories on the site but so many of them get things wrong by taking the concept seriously, as drama. They can be infuriating to read because the stakes never escalate or change, and thus quickly become exhausting. This series understands the concept is fundamentally a comedic one and is all the richer for it.

bullshit. school zone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this

Well school zone is a comedy and this has recently become horror. :P

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Yuzu why... whyyyyyyy......

I can't say "they're not acting like real people", Yuzu's a teen who's been repressing herself her whole life, but Yuzu whyyyyyyyyy

I do hope next chapter isn't just Minami and Yuzu not talking and Minami depressed, but at the same time I feel the need to keep my expectations low right now. That said, this has been good so far, so I'll stick around for sure.

But Yuzu.............

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I'm here to say this series is fun and I am enjoying it. Thanks for all the hard work on it!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

NO! DAMMIT, YUZU! Hinori, please, fix your stupid wives. (I will never give up on HiYuMi, fight me IRL.)

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

yuzu be fr now are you stupid

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

this used to happen every week back when ayaka is in love with hiroko was being uploaded here lol. but seriously this is just stupid and makes no sense, she's going for a kiss and you stop her? you can be shocked I grant you that, but saying "don't make me wish for the impossible" like, what do you think is your "friend's" intention, how stupid can you be? she'll kiss you and say I want you with her face blushing like it's some kinda sport? i hate when mangas pull these impossible shenanigans just to stretch the plot even longer, I was happy with this one, a lot, it made sense, the misunderstandings, nothing was clear, even the previous "kiss" situation I understood yuzu, but this once minami clearly fucking said I WANT YOU and WENT IN FOR A KISS, WHAT IS THERE TO MISSUNDERSTAND? baffling really

Img_0197
joined Jun 3, 2022

Is she acoustic?

Acoustic, possibly regarded

To reply you must either login or sign up.