joined Apr 25, 2017

The future is now

And it is glorious

joined Oct 22, 2018

The future is now

Old man

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Most of these streamers are so damn precious. I'm so happy this boom happened.

By the way...

Anyone got a rope long enough to pull me out of the rabbit hole? I've been falling for a long time now and I don't see the bottom.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Sorry, my rope is at most a quarter of what you need, probably less.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Due to the ridiculous amount of negativety I've seen lately in other sites, I feel like I need to drop a short PSA/Q&A before newbies comes across it. Apologies for any errors, I will edit this if necessary. Wrote this a few days ago but forgot to post.

• Always remember they are here to entertain us. It's very rare for a genuine streamer to do or say things with malicious intend.

• Most of the "info" you see floating around is fake, the crazier it sounds the easier it is to identify as fake. Most of the fake news come from haters who want to ruin a streamer's reputation...for some reason.

• YouTube is a horrendous accomplice for this toxicity. Only follow credible sources.
"Hero hei" is the main reason why I'm making this post, he is a clickbait master and a leech to the community. Please block him from appearing in your feed or just ignore him. "Woohoolad" is the superior option for Vtuber news if you want to follow a "news channel".

• Related to the note above, there seems to be an obsession with some people revealing Vtubers identities. Try to avoid these channels too, they are filled with misinformation as well. If you're curious about them for whatever reason, Google is far more effective. I can't prevent anyone from doing research but I can at least encourage avoiding toxic parts of the community. Not to mention it's completely unnecessary to enjoy the streams and the community. They always reveal personal information in their streams anyway, you really don't need more than that.

• Have fun.

Q1: is -insert name- a -insert adjective-
A: No, the answer is usually no. They are all very normal people a few are gorgeous, just worry about their streams not their personal lives.

Q2: Is research worth?
A: No. All you will find is them doing the same thing they do now...and a couple of sob stories.

Q3: Haachama?!
A: Yes! And she eats everything she cooks!

Q4: Gayest girl?
A tough question...Flare? Sukoya? Tomoe? Kiara? I honestly have no idea.

Q5: best girl? And don't say Yagoo smartass!
A: Suisei.

Q6: Where can I find old clips?
A: Patience. Some madlads are slowly re uploading them.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You forgot the most important

Q7 Is Watame at fault?
A: Watame did nothing wrong

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

Q5: best girl? And don't say Yagoo smartass!
A: Suisei.

I see you're a Hoshiyomi of culture as well

To reply you must either login or sign up.