Forum › Genshin Impact!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Easily the worst lantern rite so far. At least the story was fun, I guess.
Looks like we're getting some filler mini events until 3.5 now.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Dehya is on the standard banner. What a letdown. :(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Wait, why? isn't that supposed to be a good thing? she'll get her own banner next week and after that she'll join the standard banner just like Tighnari.

oh and BTW
Code 1: KARU3RG6NY65

Code 2: 5SRC28YNNYP9

Code 3: SB8UJ9H7NH8V

And Shenhe is FINALLY coming back, I'll get her for sure......... speaking of standard banners, is weird that we have 2 from Sumeru now but no new weapons and no characters from Inazuma? they work in mysterious ways.

Also leaving Eula out and Ayaka AGAIN is weird.

Also the trailer hints our precious Collei finally reuniting with Amber again, speaking of her, hope you all didn't miss this interaction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s49BHt719jQ

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 12:23AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Lol I completely forget about the stream and the codes expired already.
I rolled on weapon banner because its a good one. Got a Wolf gravestone....never again.

Shenhe and Dehya then? I can't keep trying for weapons fr. Standard banner is a good thing, we need less "limited" characters that get power crept by new shiny ones.

joined May 28, 2016

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Wait, why? isn't that supposed to be a good thing? she'll get her own banner next week and after that she'll join the standard banner just like Tighnari.

Mainly because there's still NO standard Geo character, standard banner characters tend to be worse than limited units, and the more they add the lower the chance of getting anyone specific. I still don't have Mona even after playing the game since near launch and probably never will now.

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 10:21AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Mainly because there's still NO standard Geo character, standard banner characters tend to be worse than limited units, and the more they add the lower the chance of getting anyone specific. I still don't have Mona even after playing the game since near launch and probably never will now.

Well, at least with Thighnari (his output power is like a Dendro Ganyu) and Mona, that's not the case imo, but you're right there's no geo and that's weird, they could put Itto at least like COME ON? no Inazuma in standard?

From what I've heard with rumors and leakers there will be more banners soon, because we have too many characters now and Fontaine is coming next with another batch... so we might be working with 5 banners and shorter rotations too.

joined May 28, 2016

If rumors are true then there's supposed to be a Geo nekomata girl in 3.7 who is supposedly from Inazuma. Not sure she's going to be a 4 or 5 star or what her weapon type will be though

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New codes:

SSRCJ8HSV7UM: 10K Mora, 10 Adventurer's EXP, 5 Fine Enhancement Ore, 5 Fisherman's Toast, 5 Goulash
LA9C3RHPPHQH: 60 Primogems, 5 Adventurer's EXP

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Dehya obtained. Her mats not obtained...I forgor....she definitely feels different. I know everyone is saying copium to that, but I think we're for sure getting something or someone that will have good synergy with her with a quick rotation party or something.

Bunch of dudes coming, so easy skip for a while.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Rumors say that Nahida is going to be rerunning in patch 3.6. Plus there's the geo nekomata in 3.7.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

What do you think of Sucrose and Collei in the recent event?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have to wait, I accidentally triggered Dahya's quest, there's also the main story quest that I want to do asap to avoid spoilers... then finally the event and the hangout, lots to do! Maybe I'll jump into that in 2 or 4 days (by that time all of the event should be unlocked too I suppose)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Am working on Yun Jin's hangout today. My previous goal was doing Alhaitham's story quest. Not sure whether I will do the Archon quest, Faruzan's hangout, or Dehya's story quest tomorrow.

It seems Collei is involved in Faruzan's hangout so I'll have to do the current event to free her up.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I had to clear some story quests too lol. No idea why there's a "x is busy", it's so stupid! Why is that even a thing? Characters aren't even in the overworld half the time.
The new claymore looks fruity lol, I'll probably slap it on Dehya. I managed to kill a bunch of slimes with her Q! No help! Copium

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaaaaaaand windblume is done!

Sakura Cartelet posted:

What do you think of Sucrose and Collei in the recent event?

Precious is a fitting word, I never noticed how similar they are! and everyone was watching over them, it was very very cute... And Noelle was there too I guess(?) hahaha. But I guess that leaves Eula and Amber as the ultimate ship...After Gaking

What really bothered me was the risk of missing character interactions https://gamewith.net/genshin-impact/article/show/38277

And the last interaction with the 4 girls was about the card game, come on :/ we've been waiting so long for fanservice and they give us ads! naah, feels fake.

70 wishes saved for Shenhe, 10 days left...50/50, let the game begin.

Oh right! I can enjoy Farusan's hangout now! she's in friendship lvl 10 and I read aaaaaall of her story and voice lines, should be very interesting.

last edited at Mar 10, 2023 12:20PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I had to clear some story quests too lol. No idea why there's a "x is busy", it's so stupid! Why is that even a thing? Characters aren't even in the overworld half the time.

In Harvestalla a game made by Square Enix, if a character was involved in multiple quests the game gave you an option on which quest you'd like to do or even the ability to talk to them normally. Not sure why Mihoyo can't implement a similar feature other than unwillingness to spend money and/or development time.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Update for friendship levels:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan, Shinobu, Heizou, Collei, Dori, Ganyu, Candace, Nahida, Layla, Faruzan, Yaoyao

All characters are now max friendship level.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Had exactly 69 rolls for Shenhe....no good. I had just enough to exchange for a few more rolls and won 50/50, got a few Mika too. I forgot how annoying the Vishaps are...not that the wind snek is fun, but it is a bit faster.

Cleared both events too. Even with those bad builds, the rentals are good enough for like 1k pts per room. Got like 4k on the Ayaka (rental) lol, probably would've done way better with my own.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah I just tried with my own characters lol struggled a little with the dendro focused one but still enough for over 2000!
I recorded my pulls for Shenhe because I had 80 with 50/50 and 65 wishes away from pity, surely something interesting would happen! well nope! super boring 1 4 stars per 10 wishes and got Shenhe on the last 70 and that's it... like, I'm not mad , but hey, when I'll get one of those full stacked rolls with 2 or 3 5 stars? lol anyway, got a lot of extra wishes after that and got C6 Kujou Sara, I want to test new teams now hohoho.

I'm going to try (and probably fail) to get the Ayaka sword not just for Ayaka but Keqing and in general, I don't have 5 star swords or catalyst at all and Nilou is super cute but I don't have the resources to pull for another (with an extra niche restrictive that only allows 2 elements gameplay) 50/50 and she's coming soon.

RIP Eula's banner, never to be seen again

last edited at Mar 23, 2023 10:39AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

3.6 Livestream codes

9ARE6VLJT34H
KBRE7D4KA2MM
7S9X6V4JB2M9

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks, I'm using it all on the weapons banner, I need the sword or any catalyst, at this point any catalyst works, Aaah man, Nilou coming right after this banner killed any hope for me getting her lo/ I had to use 70 wishes to win the 50/50 with Shenhe, ain't no way I'll save 80 wishes AND win the 50/50 again.

Speaking of wishes, the store resets tomorrow.

I'm also hearing multiple rumors of new 4 stars girls dropping before Fontaine comes and Eula coming around the time the isles appear again (some story with Amber it seems)

last edited at Mar 31, 2023 1:55PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Am going to dump ALL of my standard wishes (43 right now) once 3.6 drops. Hopefully I'll get Mona, Tighnari, or Dehya since I don't have any of those 5 stars yet. If I DON'T get a copy of Amber then I'll buy one from the shop to get her C6.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New code: 4BQYGWQ9HTR5

Gives:
Mora ×30,000
Shimi Chazuke ×1
"Once Upon a Time in Mondstadt" ×1
Omurice Waltz ×1
Survival Grilled Fish ×1

last edited at Apr 3, 2023 11:30AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

GA9FPD42SJ4V - 60 primoredeem code
LAQZMTPKNTYH - Mora + Food

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Just got the Stone Harbor achievement today. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.