Forum › Genshin Impact!

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I've heard a rumor that Nahida's second constellation supposedly lets burning and similar reactions crit. Not sure it's true or not but I hope not.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've heard so many rumors so far, who knows... Nahida is probably going to break the game a lot, because right now it's amazing already, for electro at least, I don't like dendro and pyro, it usually destroys Lumine's burst too fast.
But Bloom and Aggravate? uuuuuuuuffff it's so much fun! it goes like this: Kokomi's jellyfish, Lumine's skill and then burst and then Yae towers and or Keqing/Fischl.

Anyway, how are you all doing right now with the new artifacts? I got one set for Lumine, pretty average (got the dendro goblet with dendro bonus but shitty substats), guess I'll keep farming for Nahida.

As for the boss for her materials I heard there will be a dendro cube so killing the bird for her might be a waste of time

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 12:37AM

joined May 28, 2016

The Dendro Hypostasis is pretty much a logical thing and not really a spoiler in my opinion since it was inevitable given every other element has one.

As for rolls I got Candace (C0), Rosaria (C3->C4), Shinobu (C1 -> C2), Chongyun (C3->C4), and Sayu (C3->C5) from the limited banner.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Have you seen the new official illustrations for Nahida and Layla? OMG I'm in love with Layla https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/status/1574341101988757505 and there's probably going to be shipping with Mona, I'm of course with my canon Fischl x Mona but I hope they at least become friends and talk about stars.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

She IS! Candance is so cool too! But I can't roll any more, I'm actually at pity now and I have to stay strong. Guess I'll have to never roll for 4*s until she gets a rate up or something lol.

Burgeon is actually pretty good too! It's just hyperbloom is way easier to maintain.

I'm a bit annoyed rn because Nahida took over Sumeru Katherine and I can't use her. I don't have time to do story until the weekend lol
I haven't touched the new boss either, but it looks extremely easy as long as you have an actual team.

joined May 28, 2016

You can always deploy expeditions and report commissions in other nations like Inazuma or Mondstadt.

joined May 28, 2016

Dehaya and Candace seems to be an upcoming ship with the release of version 3.1. Whether or not it has enough traction to replace Dehya x Dunyazad is unknown at the moment. As for the new event I really liked the Mona x Fischl ship tease since it seems Fischl frequently visits Mona.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a list of Nahida's ascension materials according to leaks:

One Nagadus Emerald Sliver
Nine Nagadus Emerald Fragments
Nine Nagadus Emerald Chunks
Six Nagadus Emerald Gemstones
168 Kalpalata Lotuses
46 Queller Creepers (the Dendro Hypostasis drop)
18 Fungal Spores
30 Luminscent Pollen
36 Crystalline Cyst Dust
420,000 Mora

All of the materials except for the boss drops can be currently gotten in the game.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I use this page, Layla's material can be farmed too! by the way, she will use the same skill books that Nahyda uses so yeah it's a good idea to farm those A LOT.

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/nahida_073/?lang=EN
https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/layla_074/?lang=EN

Here's the bad news, the boss drops to lvl up their skills are also shared so ... yeah, Layla will stay in lvl 6 for a long while.

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 11:48AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Today's number 7 item in the Fecund Blessings can be found by teleporting to Starfell Lake's Statue of the Seven and looking for a nearby broken down wagon. All other clues are fairly easy to find.

Edit: Number 8 is near the dock with the Anemo Elemental Monument nearby.

last edited at Oct 3, 2022 3:23PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SURPRISE MonaxFischl and Amber x Eula content in the event LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I won't spoil what happens but it was cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

No room for other (female) sword users according to Ayaka.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ lol! Sorry Ayaya, I don't have Candace yet.

I think Mona x Fischl is legit canon now. I haven't finished it, so I assume Amber x Eula is on part 3. I like the shop mini game too.

It takes so long to farm both lotus items, so go ahead and farm them now if you haven't started. I think I'll just get the Sumeru catalyst for Teri or maybe just hoe out the 5* one I got or maybe any ER/EM tome?
Looks like Nilou can use Festering desire and the other non gacha weapons are really bad on her.
Also, be sure to farm gloomy statuettes...trust me.

last edited at Oct 10, 2022 3:30AM

joined May 28, 2016

Sorry there's no more EulAmber but there is a little bit of Kleeona (Klee/Diona) if you like that ship.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But they do show up at the end of the store event, it's a long and maybe tedious task but it's worth it just for the yuri teasing.

ALSO ALERT! This is VEEEEEEEERYYYYYYY Important, omg, you know the fungi creatures have been around since The Chasm, well, Nilou and Nahida need those drops to lvl up and for their skills too called Luminescent Pollen... BUT, if you kill them with pyro or electro (the recommended with dendro basically), chances are they'll drop a different item called Fungal nucleus that ONLY WORKS FOR WEAPON !

So right now, I have like 1000 nucleus drops of different rarity from all the casual farming and exploring I've done in the past 6 months or so... but only a mere 200 of the actual spores I need for Nilou! that's barely enough to get her to level 90 so forget about increasing her skills!

So chances are 80 % of the players don't have these drops either unless their main party is always cryo, freeze and geo

last edited at Oct 10, 2022 1:12PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Physical damage also works on them I suppose.

joined May 28, 2016

I'm not sure when I got it but I now have my first Dendro Bonus Deepwood Cup. I locked it so I can't accidentally fodder it.
I also got enough of the local specialties for Nahida. I'm going to keep gathering them to power up my Dori though.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The fungi crap got me good. I had 1200 nuclei because I kept using Electro and Pyro. Just avoid those two and probably dendro as well? And you're good.
I just slaughtered the entire population in my world, so I actually got enough.
I actually need some flowers instead, I might just bug people for flowers in coop because I still need 60 more.
Speaking of which, yes, Nilou is mine! Ez 50/50 on first 10 pull...I was at 75 pity lol.
I got enough time to finish farming lotus for grass loli and I should have enough rolls for her too. I would roll for Albedo if the next banner wasn't coming lol

The Inazuma event was easy except for that freaking machine challenge. Screw those coward Legos! That was the only one I had to retry.

Oh, and tried Nilou in abyss. She did fine and she's not even close to max, the early popular opinion is wrong again.

Physical damage also works on them I suppose.

Hydro works too as long as they don't get hit by dendro.

last edited at Oct 15, 2022 5:37AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sumeru stuff should only go into "activated" and "scorched" states from Electro and Pyro right? That's what the ingame texts claim anyway, can't say I've tried Dendro on the 'shrooms.

Anyway I just farm the Fungi for Grass Lumi & Sundry with my usual openworld team because cbf to swap constantly - Eula, Kokofish and Dionya mop the floor with them in very short order even with Yae reading her LNs on bench. It's not like they had shield bullshit or somesuch going that demanded specific counters (coughHeraldscough).

In other news got Nilou off a speculative 10-pull, hit pity I guess. 'Spose I'll be serving factory recall warrants to the Robodrake when I'm not T-posing on the Eremite trio in the artifact Domain (they're very helpfully receptive to Eula nuke rotations) for a while. Had been intending to beat on the Mushroom Chicken instead but eh, Collei wasn't a priority anyway.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I tried Nilou, lost but eeh not mad actually, confirmed Nahida and Layla savings and on top I already have KEqing, the game can't hurt me anymore.

By the way, about Niou she's great but very restrictive, did you know that your party needs to have ONLY dendro and Hydro or else she won't work properly? you need like 2 hydro and 2 dendro ideally... If you have hydro, dendro and electro it won't activate her passive skill which is the most important for bountiful cores

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I think everyone who actually reads the description of her passives knows that, yes. FWIW it's also something literally every YT content creator I've seen comment on her so far takes pains to mention for obvious enough reasons; not a few also went the extra mile of trying her out in other comps anyway just to see how well that works out (the takeaway tends to amount to "kinda functions so you could, but why would you?").

General assumption is she'll improve substantially once the Grass-typeDendro roster gets more filled out (coughNahidacough), MHY seems to have set into bit of a pattern where initially meh chars become a lot better after suitable teammates come out later. Hell - the release of Dendro in itself has apparently greatly raised the stock of chars previously regarded as "so mid" like Keqing whose kit works well with it.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Thoma is still kinda bad but works in burgeon, Shinobu on the other hand skyrocketed the meme list with just dendro traveler. Nilou will be absolutely busted with green Teri+Kokomi+Any?dendro, actually good players are running 3x hydro with Yelan now. I almost want to roll for her weapon because of that even if it's so ugly, but I don't have enough wishes for S.C.A.M. banner and next banner.

Yo Serenata, send me your padisarahs if you're using them! 20 left.

joined May 28, 2016
joined May 28, 2016

Quick farming route for Nahida's mats. This is the one I use when farming for Nahida and now Dori.

last edited at Oct 17, 2022 10:52PM

joined May 28, 2016

Not sure it's true but a new update is saying Layla WON'T be on Nahida's banner.

To reply you must either login or sign up.