Forum › Genshin Impact!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I definitely like the dailies change, I can just do a bit of the event or explore a little and done instead of having to do the same crap every day.

I hope I don't have to go too hard on the banners just in case Arlecchino is up next after all. Star rail is treating me like royalty rn except on substats

Speaking of her...have y'all seen how down bad for her the yurimemes subreddit has been for a while now? LMAO! Can't blame them.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

New primogem code for 30 primos: TTQNCFMADSWH.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks! also easy new 40primos in a mini game but it says to be limited so grab it quickly ! https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/news/detail/113344

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Anyone else play Star Rail as well as Genshin? I got Bailu from the starter banner.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I made a thread for it, not many comments there. People are active on Dynasty's discord channel.
Go ahead and add me if you want my Jingliu to 2-3 shot bosses for you. Stupid Donkey Kong boss finally dies quick lol

Anyway, live stream delayed to apparently November 3? Don't really care either way as long as Furina doesn't get delayed.

last edited at Oct 28, 2023 4:30AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Man... That's a huge delay because I might as well skip and wait 4 days later to experience everything myself !! but I hope they don't stop the free codes hahaha. Also playstation France leaked a few pictures and the promotional wallpaper, it's on the genshin_leaks reddit.
What we know for sure is that Furina and Charlotte will be in the new banner, that's great! 2 new girls at once.

Maybe I should finish some hangouts that I've had saved for times like this without events or quests (I have like 10 quest left in Sumeru but I'm soooooooooooo done with the desert and the fairies)

joined May 28, 2016

Here's my new friendship levels:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan, Shinobu, Heizou, Collei, Dori, Ganyu, Candace, Nahida, Layla, Faruzan, Yaoyao, Mika, Yoimiya, Kirara, Lynette
2: Furina, Charlotte

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So, how was it? the first part of Fontaine story (I assume the second part comes with a second weekly boss sometime around march or May) for me it was really good, except the chores at the Meropide fortress... uuugh, I even got lost multiple times.

The story of Furina is the best so far, with Nahida as a very close second imo, I won't get into many spoilers, it was really touching, I hope the writing continues to be this good and the characters too.

Also yes I got her! and her weapon too, she's fantastic, graceful and beautiful! she made my Noelle fight like a 6 stars, she's now my third most loved character after Mona and Fishl (Mona made an appearance in Fontaine! that was a nice surprise).

Very serious theory you think the fact that she's the Goddess of Justice has something to do with the fact that she's completely flat? even more than Hu Tao

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Forgot to post here. Got Furina super early, then did weapon banner pulls...worst mistake ever, green donut aka worst weapon in the game, then a skyward sword. Slapped that on Jean, but now I'm speerunning the boring ass desert area for primos. At least the Jeht stuff is nice....for the most part. Also grinded teapot gifts, almost finished them now.
Anyway, enough salt, I'll definitely get it before banner expires. Love Furina, those who didn't believe in her don't deserve her.
She enables so much! She's Nahida level in terms of team building. I don't she's disgustingly broken until you get a couple constellations, but if you do? Boy she's silly.

Very serious theory you think the fact that she's the Goddess of Justice has something to do with the fact that she's completely flat? even more than Hu Tao

Skinny queen truly is justice unlike Hu tao, she actually has jiggle physics...on her ahoge

Edit: 3rd Dehya!

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 5:14AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Anyone else going to get Xianyun (aka Cloud Retainer)? I've saved enough primos to guarantee her up to C6 if I wanted to (I don't).

4.4's livestream codes:

BBQ8AZHUH2CZ
MT88AYHCZ2UR
FA9QAGYDZJEV

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll try, but I won't be too sad if I don't. I didn't get Navia but I'll try to get her gf(?).
Boy that beetle event rerun was terrible. My only enjoyment in the game rn is to mess around in coop domains, randoms are pretty funny sometimes.

joined May 28, 2016

It took me 129 wishes to get:

C2 > C3 Qiqi
C7+ Noelle (Thankfully I only got a single copy of her
C7 Gaming
C2 > C4 Faruzan (She's on rate up right now so if you want her cons you may want to roll).
C0 Xianyun

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm having teeeeeeerrible luck! congrats on your Xianyun and the Faruzan constellations tho!
In my case, after failing to get Chevreuse I'm pretty devastated... Hopefully I'll get Xianyun, she's beautiful but let's just say I'm not very hyped with the rest of the 4.4 specially not with the free outfit for a character I dislike, a free character I don't care about and the rest are very poor rewards

If I don't get XIanyun, well... the Chiori leaks are looking mighty nice! I'm just going to calmly explore the new area one day at a time.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^oof hope your luck gets better soon. I got birb mum, so won 50/50, meaning I'll get screwed when Cloroxs banner pops up. I'll just enjoy the bounciness for the time being. Gaming C1 and no Faruzan which is what I actually wanted lol.

And yeah, let's not talk about the event THAT DIDN'T EVEN START ON THE PATCH. IT'S FREAKING DEAD IF YOU'RE NOT EXPLORING! WHAT WE'RE THEY THINKING?!. OOF this game is so frustrating, we're starving in this game, the little new area isn't a whole lot of gems, AND WHY DOES THIS GIVE LIYUE CRAP? WHO NEEDS MORE GEO CIGILS IN 2024? I'm going to stop now.
Ok looking at the area, I definitely underestimated how much stuff it's packed in there. There's 152 chests in total, which is kinda nuts considering how small the area is.
Next patch will be a full skip for me if the leaks are correct, so I guess I can take my time here.

last edited at Feb 4, 2024 7:10PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Clorox??? I assume you meant Clorinde but autocorrect must have messed it up.
As for Clorinde I've seen some people are speculating that Sigewinne could be on her banner. I hope that's the case so I can get both of them.
As for wishes I went from 1606 > 1477. My current count is 1490 available wishes.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Not auto correct, I been calling her Chlorine for a while and Clorox is just me being silly. I have no idea about the second part, speculation got 50% wrong last time, and remember when Navia was a pirate?
Also, are you going to be ok? That's a lot of rolls.

Personally, I been too sleepy to read text, so I haven't done much outside exploration. But I DID run out of Mora from all the talent/artifact levels I had to do, probably shouldn't have wasted so much before the banners lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

WOW I don't play star rail BUUUUUT https://twitter.com/GenshinImpactOC/status/1768969392120016984
60 primogens code CA3BLTURGH9D

So like... Chiori, man, how unlucky she is, even more than Yoimiya and Nilou (is never a good time to pull for Nilou, you have to absolutely love her and her limited niche playstyle) like Arlechinno is one thing but also Kazuha and Neuvillete right after her too! but she's pretty nice! BUT she needs geo construct to make her work properly.

Because I skipped that card event in Inazuma, I got introduced formally to Kirara during Chiori's quest, even though I got her friendship to lvl 10, apparently we weren't acquaintances yet lo/

Personally I will... not pull for her or her sword, I thought her sword could work for Keqing too but I got lucky and managed to get the Redhorn claymore (it was my first choice) for Noelle ! she's a BEAST now haha.

I came here to say that I tried the boat in Chenyu (sorry if I got the name wrong) valley that takes you from the village to the capital and viceversa and it was beautiful to just sit there and hear both songs in Chinese, I thought someone here mentioned that but looks like I heard it somewhere else, huh... Well, I encourage you to try it too (and while I was admiring the view, I marked puzzles and chests I could take later instead of doing daily missions).

Anyway, I won't be very active this patch (like most people) but I'll be saving for Father (like most people)! aka The knave Aka Arlecchino and also her weapon that weapon seems to be obligatory or else...

last edited at Mar 16, 2024 10:36AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a bunch of Mora/EXP codes:

IREQ9W823341
KAVI6G4PL24E
HOFK9PBK481G
GGXG71L5J215
NQXAZLX1943G
OLQH7G62I7EU
BNYP6K5X4HIQ
YKHC29118G54
TT3B5L2AHVE9

last edited at Mar 16, 2024 11:54PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Bruh I only got enough to hit pity, I'm definitely not getting daddy's scythe...not that I want to roll in the weapon banner after those disgusting rolls for the Furina sword/cane.
I can probably get a few more, probably not enough for guaranteed pity if I finish all the quests I'm missing, but...that would take days and I can not afford that at the moment.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Father and her own exclusive anime introduction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hie1ZtyqOys
her short intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v-7IJJEvuw
And her OWN FREAKING SONG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA9PCA9AhSw

Someone gives her true love please, all her life is taking and giving but never receiving

She also has a web game for 40primos that you probably all saw if you get into the game, you also get a cool wallpaper but don't close the window just yet, after receiving the wallpaper if you click on her she says 3 additional lines.

Edit: My chevreuse dreams have been crushed by constellation 6289 Xiangling, wheeew we AAAAAAALL Love Xiangling! ._______.

last edited at Apr 22, 2024 9:25AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I knoooooow! I mean, we were inhaling copium by expecting Chevy to be back already, but Xiangling instead of like Kaveh who hasn't been in rate up for ages is very disappointing. At least I might be able to get Lynnette copies, I doubt I'll be able to C6 her here but you never know.
They officially revealed Clorinde and Sigewinne are next, I really hope I win 50/50...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Soooo I got Father, no surprise at all there, still took 78 wishes but that's just the usual, right?
but for the weapon I'm still falling short like 25 wishes, however 20 days left is more than enough to see what happens.

ALSO! 60 primogens code RTJUNRSHTAL9

As soon as I get that then back to saving! CLORINDE COME TO MEEEEE! Navia is waiting for you~

I was doing the quest for the new zone but it really looks like one of those that take like 3 days to be completed, so better finish Arle's story quest first, luckily the ascension boss can be found at the early stages of the new zone's quest is really gorgeous down there in the waters

last edited at Apr 24, 2024 1:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.