ForumCatch the Future! discussion

Yatsude
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aw, I do remember this one. Thanks to MMAG Translations for going back and redoing the translation and editing.

Poggers
joined Apr 11, 2019

thanks nozomi

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Foreword said they are gonna make a collab with Fugace but I didn't get it did they mean this book or both Fugace and 310Hare made a book themselves

Honk
joined Jun 28, 2020

Foreword said they are gonna make a collab with Fugace but I didn't get it did they mean this book or both Fugace and 310Hare made a book themselves

it means that both artists shared a table at the event they sold these doujins. They still each worked on their own doujinshi.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/iroiro This was the doujin fugace published, it was the same release date, and while untranslated, the afterword mentions hare*hare.

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

it means that both artists shared a table at the event they sold these doujins. They still each worked on their own doujinshi.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/iroiro This was the doujin fugace published, it was the same release date, and while untranslated, the afterword mentions hare*hare.

Thank youuuuuuu, that was so sweet too. And now I can understand it yeah they say they made a story about adult nicomaki , authors you like working together feels kinda nice right lol

Thatguywholikestoship
15078895_927017337429203_7393148802970343621_n
joined Jan 15, 2017

huh, I see. What a nice, little story.
I was wondering if they did it in the end, but the doujin itself told me lol.

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

I straight up thought at first that Nico was talking with Maki’s mom, and was not Nozomi. I was like “damn, Maki’s mom is quite chill about her daughter dating Nico, and then inspiring Nico to make a move on her daughter in such an inspiring little speech. X3

To reply you must either login or sign up.