Forum › Catch the Future! discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aw, I do remember this one. Thanks to MMAG Translations for going back and redoing the translation and editing.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

thanks nozomi

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Foreword said they are gonna make a collab with Fugace but I didn't get it did they mean this book or both Fugace and 310Hare made a book themselves

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

Foreword said they are gonna make a collab with Fugace but I didn't get it did they mean this book or both Fugace and 310Hare made a book themselves

it means that both artists shared a table at the event they sold these doujins. They still each worked on their own doujinshi.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/iroiro This was the doujin fugace published, it was the same release date, and while untranslated, the afterword mentions hare*hare.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

it means that both artists shared a table at the event they sold these doujins. They still each worked on their own doujinshi.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/iroiro This was the doujin fugace published, it was the same release date, and while untranslated, the afterword mentions hare*hare.

Thank youuuuuuu, that was so sweet too. And now I can understand it yeah they say they made a story about adult nicomaki , authors you like working together feels kinda nice right lol

Thatguywholikestoship
15078895_927017337429203_7393148802970343621_n
joined Jan 15, 2017

huh, I see. What a nice, little story.
I was wondering if they did it in the end, but the doujin itself told me lol.

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

I straight up thought at first that Nico was talking with Maki’s mom, and was not Nozomi. I was like “damn, Maki’s mom is quite chill about her daughter dating Nico, and then inspiring Nico to make a move on her daughter in such an inspiring little speech. X3

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.