Forum › Nighty Night, Scheherazade discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Apparently at the last chapter it's revealed that they're half-sisters

"...I fail to see the problem."
- Mochi Au Lait & Kodama Naoko

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

if anyone's been wondering about this one, we dropped it. new chapters came out and revealed that it's bait , and had a terrible ending. sorry if you were hoping for more.

What happened? I'm curious, it can't be any worse than Happy End

It's not, but that's not a high bar to clear. Apparently at the last chapter it's revealed that they're half-sisters and they end up as friends; the end.

That sounds like an incredible cop out ending. Glad I never wasted time reading this.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

if anyone's been wondering about this one, we dropped it. new chapters came out and revealed that it's bait , and had a terrible ending. sorry if you were hoping for more.

What happened? I'm curious, it can't be any worse than Happy End

It's not, but that's not a high bar to clear. Apparently at the last chapter it's revealed that they're half-sisters and they end up as friends; the end.

I see... and to think she was absolutely lusting over her before she knew they were sisters. Jeez, what a shame

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Wow. There's no way the creator isn't a turbo homophobe, given that ending. Or straight people are hardwired to ruin any potential LGBT representation in any work of media they get to control (which is most of them). I try so hard to not have expectations, but it's no use.

last edited at May 18, 2021 8:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.