Forum › The Inferiority Complex is Not Over discussion

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I have problem with depiction of people who like lolicon, 2d > 3d all day. Real kids are stupid, germ infested meat bodies that are not yet developed physically or mentally. While in 2d you can make them as smart as you want, and give them enough adult proportion to make them attractive, in other word basically make them really smart petite woman.
No way anybody would find real little girls attractive if they are enlightened by anime loli's.
Anime loli's have the potential to decrease real pedo, and have them turn to fiction instead.
Save kids, by saving loli's

All joking aside, this was fun, and only slightly creepy and cringy.

~the%20best%20pfp%20small
joined Feb 4, 2021

Nice.

Itou Hachi stands out so fucking much

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

The comments are so goddamm stupid. You aren't a pedophile for liking lolis. Especially considering 98% of all anime/hentai is based on minors. Age gap yuri is one of the most underrated genres & I wish there was more of it.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

we know this is u itou hachi

15_crazy_monkeys
Btkqrnmlrli
joined Jul 21, 2017

Lets settle this 2 year old conflict once and for all
If you like lolicon just because you are into little kids you are fing disgusting
If you like some soft lolicon because of fluff Its fine
Its like, you know, loving some violent looking game but still understanding that violece is bad. You all need to understand that when someone can separate fiction from reality Its fine

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

If you like lolicon just because you are into little kids you are fing disgusting
Its like, you know, loving some violent looking game but still understanding that violece is bad. You all need to understand that when someone can separate fiction from reality Its fine

You have it backwards I am afraid. Liking ero lolicon is the only measure of morality for a person. If you do not like enjoy manga of lolis fuckin' all other good deeds and thoughts are outweighed by that evil. It is unfortunate that everyone who died before the invention of loli manga is burning in hell now, but they should have considered that before being born in the wrong time period.

joined Mar 4, 2019

You have it backwards I am afraid. Liking ero lolicon is the only measure of morality for a person. If you do not like enjoy manga of lolis fuckin' all other good deeds and thoughts are outweighed by that evil. It is unfortunate that everyone who died before the invention of loli manga is burning in hell now, but they should have considered that before being born in the wrong time period.

The most enlightened take imaginable.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Who in their sane mind leaves a little kid with a woman who owns games about raping and confining little kids?

Depends on if said woman can tell the difference between 2D and 3D. That’s what makes the difference between a lolicon and a child predator. 2D: yes. 3D: no.

I like how the OPs comment caused a huge argument in this comment section but no one acknowledged that the MC liked 3d lolis in universe, this said woman can't tell the difference lol.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Nothing actually bad happened here... but it has a terrifying aura holy shit

joined Mar 13, 2022

lol, so reading this in 2023 is pretty cool. I noticed page 4 is foreshadowing to Itou Hachis "sensei and hinata chan" doujinshi

joined Mar 13, 2022

im assuming this is itou hachi's projection/autobiography doujin, from the time she babysat her niece. But bro said she got "loli books for reference" lmao. Reference my ass, we all know who you are, Itou san

To reply you must either login or sign up.