Forum › Why does simply previewing the same post a few times trigger spam detectors?

joined May 2, 2019

Some of us don't just fire and forget, we actually take a little time to make our text presentable.

Seriously.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Test test.

Doesn't do anything? Does it? Doesn't seem that way.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is the very existence of this thread like a personal attack or something?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Does this strike anyone else as a lowkey mindbending subject for someone's first post?

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 3:06AM

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^if HB4L deleted all of their previous comments, then that would technically make this their first post...but i don't know why someone would do that

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Some of us don't just fire and forget, we actually take a little time to make our text presentable.

Seriously.

Tested, the same did not occur for me. Are you certain that you're not stumbling upon a specific word or phrase that might trigger it? Happy to go over this with you, you can write me on our Discord or reply to this thread.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Huh, that used to happen to me sometimes when making posts here, but to be honest, it hasn't in awhile. Did you type something up, preview it a few times, then leave it for awhile, then go back to it, then try to post it? I feel like that's probably what caused it to happen for me.
I found that copying what I'd written and then pasting it into a new comment box fixed it and didn't register it as spam anymore. Which durrr is kind of an obvious work around for me to mention but yeah.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

For whatever reason, this happened to me multiple times recently as well, I basically couldn't comment on anything :P

(Maybe this one will go through?)

// ayy it did

last edited at Jan 28, 2020 6:36PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

For whatever reason, this happened to me multiple times recently as well, I basically couldn't comment on anything :P

(Maybe this one will go through?)

// ayy it did

Same offer to chat about it and help figure out what the trigger is if you need :)

Here, Discord @ OrangePekoe#0863 orr e-mail.

To reply you must either login or sign up.