Forum › Schrodinger's Nekomiya-san discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There are literally more whiny comments whining about how bad the comments are than there are "arguments". It's almost like having a discussion is the point of forums.

It's almost as if the trans folks aren't the problem.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's almost as if the trans folks aren't the problem.

Haven't seen anyone claiming otherwise yet.

joined Jul 20, 2016

Imagine having an argument over gender politics and what is between Nekomiya's legs when the whole point of the story is that what Nekomiya's "real gender" is or what's between their legs ultimately doesn't matter.

joined Aug 21, 2017

That was fun and sweet

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

well that was a damn rollercoaster woo. would have ended on a really sweet note had it not been for the last page lol I'll give the author credit for that. sacrificing the feelings of the reader to deliver one final kick to the balls. honestly feel stupid for not seeing it coming from a mile away haha

as for the argument of whose interpretation is right?? (despite the ending being 100% ambiguous) i interpreted that as a very accurate depiction of how nonbinary people would like to be identified. "dont see me and interact with me and befriend me if your only doing it based of what gender you think i am! whoops! now you don't know what gender i really am! But wait! now you're realizing it shouldn't have mattered in the first place. we just wanna be people ya'll gotta make it so complicated lol

(now id like to take a moment to remind people that this ^^^ is my interpretation. does that mean its true? no. but does that mean its false?? also no. you cannot dictate how others personally interpret media, weather their interpretation is offensive or not..) what is offensive and what is not changes constantly these days so its impossible to keep up. just stop policing peoples opinions and trying to align them with your own. Just accept that peoples opinions are different than yours based on their experiences and relationships and move along.)

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 11:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.