Forum › Going to a Love Hotel with an Experienced Girl discussion

joined Aug 22, 2016

Gotta be real, the art is not my cup of tea

Same. It's because the anatomy is all over the place.
And also I don't like it when a girl is basically drawn like a guy with boobs.

It all looked fine at the start. The artist can draw a good face.

I don’t like the term “Tomboy” because it implies that a girl must be like a boy to do certain things. Kase-san is tagged Tomboy and I don’t see that at all.

That said, there are women that have very male like appearances. That’s not my interest, but I’m certain that it is someone’s.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Gotta be real, the art is not my cup of tea

Same. It's because the anatomy is all over the place.
And also I don't like it when a girl is basically drawn like a guy with boobs.

It all looked fine at the start. The artist can draw a good face.

I don’t like the term “Tomboy” because it implies that a girl must be like a boy to do certain things. Kase-san is tagged Tomboy and I don’t see that at all.

That said, there are women that have very male like appearances. That’s not my interest, but I’m certain that it is someone’s.

What exactly counts as a "drawn like a guy with boobs"? I don't think characters like Kase-San count as they're maybe a little boyish in appearance but she's still feminine. People have different perspectives however, because there can be muscular women that might be somewhat masculine both in entertainment like manga and in real life. Wouldn't it be insulting to say she looks like a man with boobs?

There's also some women that just look naturally boyish in real life and manga, I'm pretty certain you'd get slapped or told off if you walked up to a woman and said she looks like a guy with boobs. I honestly think you'd completely deserve to be slapped for that.

Also I don't really see how "Tomboy" is necessarily a negative term. I see what you're saying on one hand, I often see it as a visual description, but I suppose it depends on how you use the word and who is using it. I think it makes sites when websites use Tomboy to tag art and so fourth where a girl intentionally is dressing like a guy. Like Naoto from Persona or Kino from Kino's Journey.

But yeah, ultimately I think women don't have to be feminine and guys don't have to be masculine. Let people IRL do their thing and let authors create the characters they want. Edit: I hope it would be obvious but this is includes, clothing choices, hair style and length, muscle tone, makeup, and so fourth for everyone.

I enjoyed the episode of Love Live that focused on Rin Hoshizora. A big part of her character is her fear of wearing dresses and skirts, because she was teased/bullied for wearing a skirt when she was younger due to her boyish looks. In the episode some of the girls aren't able to make it to the concert in time which puts her in a position of facing those fears. She takes center stage and wears the dress that's required for her fill in position of group lead. In the end she knocks it out of the park and everyone loves her.

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 11:08PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Four pages... there ought to be a tag for short stuff... that way readers are either willing to invest their time in reading short stufff or committing to reading lengthier works with better storytelling.

It’s like making a distinction between comics found in a newspaper and comic books at newspaper stands. There are people who like the daily comics and others enjoy comic books, a distinction between short and longer mangas should be made (much like the lots of ____ and insane amounts of ____ already here on this website).

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

damn inoue-san is packed wtf

joined Jan 4, 2021

Levi, get out of there, that's not your family

omfg nice abs?!

joined Jul 8, 2019

PWND!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I thought it was Levi from SNK and I couldn't enjoy it properly

Very understandable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.